By garrett - 14/02/2019 15:11 - United States

Today, my girlfriend beat me at ping pong, twenty to three. She said I let her win because I don't respect her, then stormed out of the room. I'm just really bad at ping pong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 464
You deserved it 4 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, gotta love females. If they win, they are upset because you "let them win". If they lose, they have a hissy fit. Yay for double edge swords!

I hate girls who do that. It's really annoying (don't go off on me, I'm a girl). She's just being cranky and will hopefully get over it soon.

Comments

YDI for sucking at ping pong seriously, how bad can you be? and why not just explain that to your girlfriend

missmollylynn 0
mcsnelly 5

Actually, most people suggested not completely demolishing her at every game...different than letting her win.

His girlfriend probably wouldn't believe him even if he did try and explain it to him. Girls like that are just ****** crazy, and you need to just avoid them like the plague. (hint hint OP)

Reyo 2

Am I the only one who finds that it's normally girls who pull that "YOU LET ME WIN!" *gets mad* bullcrap?

topdawg255 0

whats ping-pong? is it table tennis. as we say in england just wondering.

Yes 75, Americans call it ping-pong, Europeans and Africans call it table tennis

No, in America we call it either, but we mostly refer to it as ping pong (at least I do).

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

lol, I hadn't seen that one :p no mercy, huh ^^ and a bit full of yourself, aren't you ;)

hey, I never said she wasn't ^^ I don't know her (yet?) but I've been noticing her comments lately, and I'm already a fan ^^

Awww, thank you guys! You can't spell Sears without SARS.

Haha I barely find fmls funny anymore but this one actually made me laugh :)

Ah, gotta love females. If they win, they are upset because you "let them win". If they lose, they have a hissy fit. Yay for double edge swords!

Haha shit you're onto us. @OP Just tell her you actually just suck at ping pong. Once she has had her fun ridiculing you, go play something you don't suck at and come a draw :P

The trick is to beat them, but "keep it close." Beating the shit out of them is almost as big a date-ender as throwing a game. There is one game where the girls like to win. I call it "Count the Orgasms." If a girl beats me 8-1, or 15-2, they seem to be OK with that. They know I tried my best, but I just came up short, so to speak. Shutouts are no good, however, the DSBs are painful.

Also don't fart in their face when you win. Just so you know....

I hate girls who do that. It's really annoying (don't go off on me, I'm a girl). She's just being cranky and will hopefully get over it soon.

She would have probably done the same if you beat her. Just let her calm down and read her a bedtime story.

FYL... ahh... perhaps you should convince her to play ding dong rather than ping pong!!

sj1990 0

i'm guessing you were playing to 21 and not 11 (since you were still going...), so on the plus side you didn't lose if she stormed off at 20-3.

itsallbs 0

Sounds to me that your gf is a total competitive bitch. She won a ping pong game. Big deal. It's probably in your best interest to drop her while you can. This behavior won't change.