By frogdog563 - 01/09/2019 14:00

Today, my little sister asked what the noises were last night. It happened to be my dad and his girlfriend fooling around. I ended up telling her it was ghosts. Now I'm grounded by my dad who yelled at me for scaring her. I was trying to save his ass from a lot of questions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 788
You deserved it 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let him answer awkward questions. Better than scaring your sister.

tell him him to keep his screwing at an inaudible volume so that way you and your sibling don't have to listen or if not he can have THE TALK to his daughter. he should wisen up then

Comments

tell him him to keep his screwing at an inaudible volume so that way you and your sibling don't have to listen or if not he can have THE TALK to his daughter. he should wisen up then

Let him answer awkward questions. Better than scaring your sister.

Hey sorry I accidentally reported your comment. I do apologize. Stubby fingers.

You should have told your sister that it was the sound when daddy sticks his wee-wee into that lady's vajayjay. That's less scary?

Then tell your dad that you're NOT grounded anymore else you'll either tell your sister the truth right then or next time simply send her to HIS room for safety when said "ghosts" make (too much) noise.... Problem solved!

Probably should've come up with a better excuse, instead of ghosts how about ghost movie? just say dad & his girlfriend was watching a movie.

I don’t think there was much time to put thought into it. A movie or the tv probably would have worked. But it’s easy to come up with excuses when you aren’t on the spot. Just convince her it’s a protective one if she gets scared or your dad can come up with his own explanation. We are going into fall. The paranormal stuff is all the rage. That’s a common first jump to answer when trying to think quick.

tounces7 27

Really? That was your best explanation?

Dad is playing a secret grown-up game with (enter girlfriends name here). But you can’t ask about it until you‘re (enter lower age than yourself but higher age than your sister here) otherwise the code of the game says you never get to learn the secret rules! Problem solved.