By MovingOut - 16/01/2015 01:21 - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Today, my parents grounded me because I refused to do my little sister's homework for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 039
You deserved it 2 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Moving out - as your username suggests - might be the best for you and your little sister.

That's rather annoying of them. I suggest you explain that you would help her learn it but you will not do it for her as she will not learn anything that way.

Comments

Moving out - as your username suggests - might be the best for you and your little sister.

IAmzephyr 22

assuming they are old enough to do so

That's rather annoying of them. I suggest you explain that you would help her learn it but you will not do it for her as she will not learn anything that way.

Unless you have stubborn parents. Mine insists I do my little brother's homework because it is night time and he should go to bed, whereas I am older and can stay up...

bluebluhblou 15

my parents insist I do my brother's homework because he would start complaining that he "broke his wrist" after tracing two damn letters.

My parents had me spend four hours doing my sister's homework. She was given 4.5 months to complete it, but chose to save it until the day before it was due, when she was "too busy" to do it.

You all have horrible parents. I doubt any of your parents even made it through high school. They don't seem to have a clue what the purpose of homework is.

jthmtwin 16

Because you don't need sleep too? Do they think he will get good grades on anything but homework? The teacher will probably find it weird :/

Why could not your brother do his homework beforehand???? Sorry for your parents :(

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Being the black sheep? OP seems to be the only white sheep in that house.

How come your little sister can't just be like almost every other krid and do her own homework?

every other kid doesn't do homework. every other kid would tell their parents to **** off.

Nice one #38, I didn't notice my typo until it was too late.

meli1195 31

idk what type of kids you're around, but the kids I know definitely don't say **** off or any other bad language to their parents.

Why not suggest you sit down and help her do it rather than do it yourself. Or as parents they could try helping her.

BeautifulChaos27 37

My step father does my little brothers homework for him, and then wonders why the teachers suggest holding him back every year. If it was a one time thing, then I'd just let it go, but if this happens all the time FYL & hers.

tantanpanda 26

Lol and I laugh when the parents can no longer do the hw because it's too hard. He'll be screwed then. Gotta savor the revenge.

They probably already can't with an attitude like that. Maybe that's a hint that they always passed off their homework to someone else. In the father's case bullied another student.

Ask her if she wants you to sneak into her class and write her exams for her too -.-

Teacher: Jenny, why are you 6 foot tall now and why do you have a mustache? OP disguised as sister: Growth spurt.

My guess is that you and your family need to do some long division.