By Kitten - 06/09/2018 03:30

Today, my sister smashed a cup on my head because I told her she couldn't borrow one of my necklaces since she lost one and stole another. I was grounded for "antagonizing" her into doing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 382
You deserved it 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

That's when you smash a plate of considerable size on her head and say the pain you received from her 'aroused hostility' in you.

Get her charged with assault and battery, and when you're done with that, get yourself emancipated.

Comments

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

That's when you smash a plate of considerable size on her head and say the pain you received from her 'aroused hostility' in you.

Is this how girl Fight Club is going to start

Zekfen 17

Might I suggest a bat to the side of her knee, she antagonized you by stealing a necklace and losing one.

Get her charged with assault and battery, and when you're done with that, get yourself emancipated.

Wow that's some bullshit O well revenge is best served with a large smack across the face with a large dead fish 🤔😂😏😈

Wait? Your parents didn’t bill you for the cup your broke with your head! Kids, today!! So spoiled!

maroongrad 13

I'd say keep a running tally of crap like this so that when your parents finally come to their senses, you can keep them that way by reminding them just how long it's been going on. As it is? I'd say never let her have anything, ever again. If she pulls this stuff again...and it's not a one-off thing but consistent...seriously consider involving the cops. It sounds like something that could easily have landed you in the hospital. If it ever does...press charges. Your parents won't protect you, so go for it. Maybe THAT will be their wake up call.

Your parents seriously suck at parenting. Get some witness, better official one, like ER, police, CPS, school teacher, school nurse, that you were hit (bruise). Repeat it every time this happens. Keep paperwork in a place they can't steel it like the necklaces. You may need it very badly.

smash an even bigger cup on her head and accuse her of antagonising you.

I feel you. When my sister and I lived together for a short while she broke a hole in my bedroom door cause I asked her to do a load of dishes. We had a dish washer and it was the same load that I had asked her 3 times to do on 3 different days AND the load consisted of 90% of HER dishes. When it came for her to pay for the door she was mad cause I wasnt paying for half cause I also "antagonized" her. My parents agreed. A fight issued where she broke yet ANOTHER hole in the door. I kicked her out a month later after I forced her to pay for the door.