By Jenn P - 22/04/2012 03:15 - United States - Wichita Falls

Today, my husband drew a penis on every one of my cigarettes. It's a new pack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 966
You deserved it 70 613

Same thing different taste

Comments

then u wont want to smoke around kids. so thats a plus

i think he is trying to help you stop smoking. in a strange way.

Stop smoking, then he possibly might stop drawing dicks on your packs.

71 - Do you have a functioning brain? Or are you just stupid?

D: Re-read the post, 132, they're saying that there is no "probably" about it, because if the OP quits smoking then there DEFINITELY won't be any packs for him to draw dicks on. Check yourself before you bitch someone out.

russianraccoon 0

Take the hint. ..well hint(s)

Wow, somebody needs a new husband. You know, one that's actually a grown man.

Epsilonyx 15

What a depressing marriage yours will be.

Divorce him because he is caring for the OP? I truly wish anyone you marry the best of luck.

Wow, it's childish? Look people severe lack of humor is a real problem that needs to be stopped! Spread awareness #STUPID PEOPLE 2012!!!

24 - It's people like you that causes higher divorce rates. I hope a man isn't unlucky enough to have you as a wife.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Draw a cigarette on his penis and set it on fire.

If he wanted her to stop smoking he should talk to her rather than drawing stuff. Everyone knows smoking is bad but still people do it. This isnt a proper way to tell someone to stop smoking according to me.

Passive aggression may not always be proper, but it sure can be entertaining!

fadingfaith 4

What I don't get is why smoking tabacco is legal, but smoking marijuana is illegal. They even use medical marijuana, which means that it is obviously not harmful to a person, but smoking cigarettes can cause lung cancer.

PaperCandles 0

Either way, marijuana makes your brain cells shrivel

MissHayleyJames 7

Because marijuana doesn't affect your brain at all *sarcasm*. Moron.

Just because something is used in medicine doesn't make it harmless. Morphine is super addictive, some antibiotics can cause tendinitis, etc. I don't think marajuana is more harmful than cigarettes or alcohol, but it have negative effects.

I agree with 33, marijuana does kill brain cells, but that's all. Alcohol can do worse, and cigarettes actually kill you. Maybe legalizing marijuana isn't the smart choice, but why are cigarettes okay? Besides, unlike cigarettes and alcohol, weed isn't addictive and it's no more life threatening than being drunk (which can be life threatening, but hey, drinking's legal). It's kind of messed up how we decide what is okay and what isn't.

Bottom line: they both have harmful effects on your lungs, regardless of their effects on your brain! Too bad drawing peens on weed buds isn't as simple as on cigs.

Because tobacco company's fight long and hard to keep it legal. There are no marijuana companies to fight for it, so it is still illegal. And prohibition was a huge fail. It caused crime rates to soar, and nobody wants that. So just because cigs and alcohol are legal, doesn't mean other drugs should be made legal.

Why the HELL did the Mary Jane debate come into play??

Actually it's because, before the prohibition of marijuana, people had found a much cheaper and efficient way to make paper out of hemp. Now back then, the timber industry was prospering; but had they kept hemp legal one of the largest and most profitable industries in the world would have suffered significant losses, eventually collapsing completely. On another note, alcohol can and does kill. And much worse than cigarettes do imo. I'm a smoker and aware of the health risks, but wouldn't touch a drop of alcohol. It is my choice, before you start talking about passive smoking I move away from non smokers and definitely children before I light up, and I really disapprove of people who don't.

ssnowywinter 0

Why the hell does it matter if one things legal and the other isn't? Both are bad for you, and just because the government says its legal doesn't make it any better. Making pot illegal clearly hasn't prevented people from smoking it.

ulis_fml 6

Quick fact for the people who smoke weed with this argument. Research has shown that weed is 600 times more likely than regular cigarrettes to cause lung cancer. Research before you argue.

196, Research has shown a lot of things. I don't think taking statistical advice from strangers is really the best thing to do when not backed up with evidence. By the way, 200% of marijuana smokers add 3 inches to their penis size. Hey, don't argue, its science.