By A. nonymous - 14/12/2010 13:32

Today, my girlfriend made a delicious birthday breakfast, and she said there would be a surprise at the end. Today is not my birthday, it's her ex's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 965
You deserved it 3 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eat your breakfast, get the surprise and then tell her. You get to celebrate your birthday twice this year!

Comments

if the secret surprise is sex, don't complain.

Soniabby 0

Where does it say she made a cake?

...and you *were* surprised, weren't you? ;)

your surprise is prob a bj so don't complain

AlphaQallnight 0

lol that's sick have sex eat cake enjoy ur day when she asks how ur birthday was just tell her that's what the cake was for

rubina 0

this could be a good thing for you. make a huge deal out of it, make her feel like shit, and enjoy the ride. if she's worth keeping she will feel bad about this and will be taking care of you very well for a while to make it up to you. this is coming from a female, go for it.

justbigbs 6

can't agree more with Rubina, honestly don't know how long you been with her. Depending how much she thinks about you react accordingly, remember her ex b day is a below the belt hit for any guy, its like she never moved on etc. But making breakfast, food in general is a good sign for a woman show her affections, especially if the food is good, you can't make good food without love, ever had McDonalds, LOL. If you want to take a relationship all the way, have a open mind chat the both of you, discuss needs and habits, go google improving relationships.

jason555 0

i cant believe this i went threw my saved emails getting rid of stuff n found a old email from my ex. its crazy how wounds that took so long 2 heal can be reopened so easy.