By Christian - 28/09/2013 15:21 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. We are on a cruise together. She has already found another room to sleep in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 795
You deserved it 3 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better than having to share a room with her.

Grootensliven 10

Comments

ladies, ladies - yes I'm single... that should be your attitude. Mission: get laid

CockAsian 14

Good* He's now single on a cruise with probably a bunch of single girls. Have a bangin' time OP!

try to have some fun and be happy you don't have to share your room with her.

The awesome thing is that you are single now! The best time to have fun is on a cruise! Especially if they have open bar. If you can't have fun, at least you can drown your sorrow.

Not being funny, but what cruise line has open bars? I've been on a few different ones and never ran into that. The closest was being able to buy alcohol at the duty free store and paying a fee to consume it on ship. Had a soda pass, so just kept getting soda or juice and mixing my own if I wanted something basic. I haven't even seen that option in years.

I have been on 2 Princess Cruise ships with my family. Both offered alcohol in multiple bars around the ship. It's actually where a large percentage of their money comes from, as it is not included in the price of the cruise.

Bars, yes. Open bars, no. Open, at least around here implies that the drinks are included, like the food. I was just wondering if some cruises are doing this sometimes now. Seems like a poor business decision considering how much people drink on these things. A cruise or Vegas is about the only time I have alcohol anymore. Something about laying on a pool deck with a boat drink is nice.

perdix 29

That's considerate of her. Sharing a room for the rest of the trip would be awkward. Well, get after it! You've only got a few days to find a girl who will share her razor bump burn with you. ;)

diving_fml 30

Perdix, are you referring to wellcrap's post earlier?

perdix 29

#35, no, wellcrap referred to "razor burn bumps" and I mentioned "razor bump burns." The two are completely different and it's just a crazy coincidence.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Go out, have fun and meet other women. Let her see what she lost.

ninjuh_wingman 29

Least you aren't sharing a room. And hey, you can go find someone new. It is a cruise after all. Go have fun.

Go have fun get a new hotter women in your room tonight :)