By Anonymous - 28/02/2011 03:23

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me for not letting her keep the 75 cents that she stole from my truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 213
You deserved it 50 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you couldn't let her keep three quarters? Did you think this would happen: *Mugger: give me at least 75 cents or I blow your brains out! *You: Curse my evil girlfriend, she has killed me!

IMveryHUNGRY 3

Comments

was she a crack head or something? Be lucky yall broke up. Probably would've stole your truck eventually

tnf0920 9

Wow, you people are stupid, it doesn't matter that it was 75 cents what matters is that she was stealing it. Later on that 75 cents could turn into more because she thinks its no big deal. Plus how do you know he didn't need it for something?

tnf0920 9

Wow, you people are stupid, it doesn't matter that it was 75 cents what matters is that she was stealing it. Later on that 75 cents could turn into more because she thinks its no big deal. Plus how do you know he didn't need it for something?

nofatchicks90 0

obviously that's not the main reason she dumped u

she was just looking for a reason to breakup with you.

Nakolover13 0

You both are to blame. You for taking away 75cents and her for breaking up with you over it.

ReynshineCutting 10

She probably dumped you for flipping out over 75 cents. You sound pretty crazy.

YDI. I mean, it was 75 cents. It's not like it was 75 dollars. I can tell you I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who was such a d-bag about change.

Igor_g5 0