By shirley - 28/02/2011 02:20 - Spain

Today, I tried a new sugar scrub soap that's supposed to help get rid of cellulite. I didn't read the instructions correctly and now as well as still having the cellulite, my butt looks like I got a massage from an angry cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 739
You deserved it 34 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it wouldn't work anyway, OP. cellulite is like Harry Potter, nothing can destroy them.

That's why all instructions should be like IKEA's.

Comments

That's why all instructions should be like IKEA's.

Yeah. If you can't figure out how to use something from IKEA, all you have to do is call in for help...

yazmi_09 3

ugh I got a mental image of a cottage cheese looking butt, :(

same with me! only mine was skin cancer burn off cream and my scrotum... didn't cure my sweatrash either

Sacurason 0

Always read the instructions. It's God's way of telling you to pay attention. :)

glutgyoogle 6

A sugar scrub, of all things, is NOT going to get rid of cellulite. Cellulite has nothing to do with the surface of skin...

darien987 1

OP did read the instructions, just not correctly.

darien987 1

OP did read the instructions, just not correctly.

MuchDance90s 0

YDI. 1. read instructions for new products. 2. cellulite is genetic. sorry. and some evidence that it's toxic buildup. so avoiding caffeine, sugar etc would be a lot more effective.

Avoiding long hot baths also helps. As for scrubs... They can work, but it has a lot more to do with how you use them rather than what's in them. If used correctly it can help with circulation which helps get rid of those toxins you've mentioned. A good loofa can do the trick though, so really no need for special scrubs.

ulicksam 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Sinkhole 26

You really are stupid, ulicksam. Raising has nothing to do with genetics, it has to do with genes, I never thought I would have to explain the 'gene' part in the word 'genetics', but you clearly are stupid. Apart from that, skinny people can have cellulite, and that is because cellulite can be caused by hormonal and genetic factors; even the person's diet and lifestyle can worsen the cellulite. Please, don't talk if you have no idea of what you're talking about.

MuchDance90s 0

skinny people can totally have cellulite. that's part of the reason it sucks, because dieting alone often does nothing. thanks for the info about the toxic release in scrubbing. that's interesting.

Indeed, skinny people can have it too. Not to mention a shitload of 'famous' photoshopped women in magazines.

Cellulite is NOT genetic. It's caused by the seperation of skin from muscle; that's why people who have lost a large amount of fat almost always have it. The solution is to pretty much work out and gain muscle so that the 'blank space' would fill up. I used to have cellulite after 6 months of severe dieting, counting calories, and losing 60lbs. It all went away when I started jumproping, working out, and doing other things to help build muscle :)

it wouldn't work anyway, OP. cellulite is like Harry Potter, nothing can destroy them.

To be gramatically correct, it would be 'it'.

22cute 17

Actually, scrubs and massage do help but they have to be applied regularly. You won't see results after one effort.

well the outcome could've actually been a good thing. all depending on the cat; it could've been really angry at the cellulites, which caused it to do a remarkable cellulite-removing massage. therefore, OP must've thought only an angry and determined cat could've done it.

only1onyx 0

actually made me lol! op, things come with directions for a reason! ydi.

briidontgive_ 0

Ydi for thinking a body scrub wud take that away and for not reading instuctions ! Come on common sense op

turns out common sense isn't so common after all.

FYLDeep 25