By Wronged - 21/09/2009 10:53 - Singapore

Today, my girlfriend decided to break up with me because she found a bra in my cupboard. It was hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 513
You deserved it 3 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But now what will you wear when you want to feel sexy?

Comments

Flamersplamer 0

I'm a ******' moron, no two ways about it, son.

Flamersplamer 0
Flamersplamer 0

i agree with #31 agreeing with #10 on #5's comment.

Flamersplamer 0

yes, you are a dumbass, congratulations on noticing after listening to yourself your whole life.

You guys are all retarded. That is one of the worst comments I have ever seen, not just this site, but the entire internet.

What's sad is that Flamersplamer agreeing with himself for a stupid, worthless comment. I agree, one of the worst comments out there.

thats what you get for living in singapore

moonlight_daze 8

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

hornetchik 0

More like shes a fucken idiotic moron.

She wouldn't recognize her own bra?! WTF?! I think every girl knows her underwear... She's really a moron. Or you cheat on her. ;P

It's just as good. Being small like me, you can change in cupboards, dryers, etc. Too bad it doesn't lead to Narnia.

Gotchya... Still odd terminology. I now realize it's Singapore (I didn't before). Wiki: "A cupboard (pronounced /ˈkʌbərd/) or press (Hiberno-English) is a type of cabinet, often made of wood, used indoors to store household objects such as food and crockery, and protect them from dust and dirt. As the name suggests, this piece of furniture was originally a simple board or table on which to place cups or mugs - recorded use of such a name dates back to at least the Middle Ages. For the last few centuries, "cupboard" has referred to a storage area enclosed by doors."

As long as you are not climbing on it drunk and naked screaming about how you cannot (or want) to get to Narnia you should be O.K. Actually, you can do all of that too and still be fine... just make certain there are not any video cameras involved.

mountaindrue 0

This is a very interesting question indeed!