By Anonymous - 28/02/2011 03:23

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me for not letting her keep the 75 cents that she stole from my truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 207
You deserved it 50 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you couldn't let her keep three quarters? Did you think this would happen: *Mugger: give me at least 75 cents or I blow your brains out! *You: Curse my evil girlfriend, she has killed me!

IMveryHUNGRY 3

Comments

boobookittyfk 3

this is probably how this all went down "hey I noticed that 75 cents was missing from my ashtray of change in my truck...did you take it?". "yeah I used it to buy a soda" "well I'm going to need that 75 cents back" "really are you serious it's just 75 cents" "yeah well I don't care I want it back now" "wow your really freaking out about 75 cents, I had no Idea I was in a relationship with such a petty uptight douche bag. I don't think we should see each other anymore" you see when you are in a relationship you share things. when your significant other is down and out you help them and vice versa. thats how a relationships work. if you are in a relationship where you can't share some spare change something is not right. if you don't even want to share some change with this person I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to share a house or bank accounts or any other normal things that being in a relationship entails.

I agree with this. I think the problem with this situation is simply the dynamic of the guy and girl's personality. I think the guy is probably very rigid and was raised in a home where (as others have described) "you ask someone when you need something and immediately repay it and if you don't that is "stealing." On the other hand I think the girl is probably used to when you're in a relationship that you can take .75 from your partner and it's no big deal and when they take .75 from you it's no big deal. I cannot imagine being in a relationship where I had to ask my b/f for small amounts of change/he had to ask me for small amounts of change. However, if you are the type of person that wants to be asked for any amount of money whenever it is needed I think you need to find someone that fits your personality type. This relationship didn't work. You should be happy you were just dating and not explaining to your lawyer why you are filing for divorce.

akunohana 0

ohhhh, yeeeeees. You totally RULE for that. Couldnt have said it any better myself. FTW! @>~~~~~>~~~>~~AMEN~~~<~~~~<~~~<@

akunohana 0

agreed. some logical sense up in heeeeAAAYY.

jellyfishdelight 0

....you better off without her. Next!

If you had a job then you might be able to keep a girlfriend. Bum!

are you Jewish?! think of the 75cents as a tip for sex. lol

I'm glad she broke up with u... if u couldn't give her 75 cents from ur truck i would love to see what u gave her for valentines day. a few pennies lol

ydi for being so damn cheap, does she have to pay for her food everytime you go out too?

Well, I think 6 was just being sarcastic and making a joke, not being rude.