The secret is in the taint

By Anonymous - 20/01/2023 14:00

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend wants to lick my butthole. How do I respond to that? I am genuinely confused and disgusted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 870
You deserved it 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You respond by saying you're not into it (if you aren't)? Not much more difficult than that. Should never do things that either partner is uncomfortable with.

Make sure you're clean and enjoy the ride

Comments

You respond by saying you're not into it (if you aren't)? Not much more difficult than that. Should never do things that either partner is uncomfortable with.

geerod 15

You should be open to trying new things in life ! She’s asking to lick yours not hers. Don’t knock it till you tried it!

Blobby McGee 5

let r buck. But she might not be the girl you'll marry. Girls like that are usually just the fun type, not the marrying type 😄

The kind of person who says they don't want to marry a girl who is fun in bed is usually the kind who ten years later spends all their time whining that their wife is no fun in bed.

Make sure you're clean and enjoy the ride

Good-bye. If you don't let her, she'll just find some other dude's butthole to lick. And then she'll come home with shit breath. Is that what you want?

It seems probable that girlfriend saw **** of that niche interest or otherwise figured you might be into it… You have two choices - communicate your feelings or try it. Frankly I’d pass, but there is a first time for everything…

I mean, yeah. If you don't clean your asshole properly that would be disgusting. But that's on you, not her. You don't have to let her do anything you're not comfortable with, but it's not gross. It's entirely normal for partners to eat each others' clean asshole.