By Anonymous - 14/01/2016 12:51 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend actually slept with one of the celebrities on her "5 celebrities we're allowed to sleep with" list. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 691
You deserved it 18 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well you did say she could, so I guess ydi?

Honestly, I've never seen the point of those things.

Comments

I just want to know who the celebrity was. Are we talking mega movie star or the local weatherman?

I don't get these lists. What's the purpose? Just bragging rights of having slept with a celebrity? You can't really get much else out of it. I think if you truly love your significant other, you shouldn't want to sleep with anyone else. I know I don't want anyone but my boyfriend, celebrity or not.

It's a game. You don't really expect to sleep with your celebrity crush in real life. The point is fun. Everyone has certain celebrities they're attracted to. If the relationship is really secure you shouldn't have to pretend to each other. It's an exercise in honesty and can be a bonding thing. I'd be cool with my (hypothetical) significant other sleeping with someone on his list just once as long as no emotional bond develops and proper protection is used.

I understand that it's a game. I don't understand actually doing it since, as I said, there's no real point. I know everyone is different, but to me, meaningless sex is just that and completely pointless, especially when it could hurt someone I love.

Well it's not intended to be hurtful. You literally sit down with your significant other and make the lists. You know the chances are slim to none but you have it anyway, and you both agree that it's fine. The only reason OP is probably annoyed is because her chance happened before his. He still has no right to be upset.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. Unless you both specifically agree that you are 100% serious, it's a fantasy. I made a fake list like that, but my boyfriend and I didn't agree that it's real and he would have every right to be upset if I slept with someone on it and was like "oh well he's on the list."

How did you make sure she actually slept with the celebrity?? Any video proof ?? Coz that could sell as a sex tape and you guys could get popular

me and my husband have one of these too. and if he'd ever got one I would think it was awesome!!! protection is a must tho. we've already agreed that neither could get mad. I'm not saying it wouldn't happen but I would totally be fine with it.

I'm sorry but I call bullshit on this. I believe women to be much more jealous than men generally . Any woman , in my opinion, not just you, would have a hell of a hard time with something like this.

That can only happen to her, honestly... Celeb women are a bit more picky.

Id REALLY say it's about who you pick. If you pick the pope, a male, it won't happen. If you pick a pornstar or someone known to be easy to get with, it probably will. It's kinda ridiculous to claim the odds are against the men so it's unfair. If you pick someone who you know even if you get the change won't sleep with you, that's on you now isn't it?

I_eat_hearts17 9

Me and my husband have one but I would still never do that to him. I think it would ruin a relationship as you can't compete with a fantasy. Nonetheless I'll need to double check that he knows they're just for fun! haha

Good for her! And you should be gracious. A deal's a deal.

Cheating IS cheating, no matter the excuse(unless it's rape). But you gave her consent to cheat with this list and she took the opportunity to go for it, so you have no right to complain about it.

if he gave consent it isn't cheating. it's having a open (even if barely) relationship. not cheating