By verysadasian - 30/07/2009 14:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friends and I decided to compare dick sizes one by one. I was last and I was the smallest. I was also the only Asian amongst my friends. They now call me "the stereotype". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 623
You deserved it 29 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....Wow. YDI, for being lame enough to BE comparing dick sizes with your friends. Do you not have anything better to do?

didn't you know the size of your own dick before you entered a measuring contest?

Comments

HAHAHA YDI for being gay and measuring dick sizes with your friends !! especially if your aisian why would you do that if your only looking to be embarrased !! haha

flyingpan8 0

i think his mom was sucking off all of his friends and then comparing their dij sizes by the extend of her gag reflex. obviously, when mrs.lee (his mom) started to suck off the OP (jr. lee), the OP didn't get hard (or as hard) as he normally would (no shit, his MOTHER was sucking his dick...!).. so, die to this unfortunate incident, his mom could take his full, 4 inch semi erect member into her mouth, without even comi g close to gagging hence deeming him the "smallest" dick of the group..... what do you say OP, did i get it right? no...? well then YDI you dumb shit for whipping out your **** and adding to the cockfest that your "friendly" already was you little twat...

biddle72495 0

aha I'm not surpised. Asians aren't the best in size at all

CinnamonSugar 0

All of you are gay for even thinking of comparing dick sizes. Fags........

LOL, I can imagine one of my friends making a fake FML like this and showing it to me to piss me off, cuz I'm Asian. I even remember him saying something about doing it...if it's fake OP's name is ...nvm, I'll keep it a secret ;). If it's real, OP, FYL and a lot of Asians are small cuz they eat too much rice, which doesn't have enough nutrients to fuel the growth of your body, not genetics. =) My friends call me the "worst Asian ever/disgrace to Asians/don't deserve to be called Asian" cuz I completely prove wrong basically all Asian stereotypes (including your's). And sadly, I can see their point. FML OP, you're lucky you're Asian and are still considered Asian. If it's a fake...;) you're a douchebag, but I gotta give you props: this is a pretty awesome joke!

aahahha I never knew guys actually did this !

If others ask how you got your nickname, tell them it's because you can't drive.

they already know why, they showed their dicks to him

why in the hell would u compare dick sizes with other guys. i mean come on man. r u gay or something. jesus is watching. haha