By verysadasian - 30/07/2009 14:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friends and I decided to compare dick sizes one by one. I was last and I was the smallest. I was also the only Asian amongst my friends. They now call me "the stereotype". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 623
You deserved it 29 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....Wow. YDI, for being lame enough to BE comparing dick sizes with your friends. Do you not have anything better to do?

didn't you know the size of your own dick before you entered a measuring contest?

Comments

debbtennis 0

no one cares if you moderated, and stop trying to find something to typ YDI for. wow people here are so stupid

well you don't know, he could have a good personality...

Anyone who does this is gay. I'm a gay guy and if your looking at another guys penis for any reason other then ****... your gay dude. All of your friends are gay. Sorry man, just the way it is. No self respecting str8 guy is going to pull shit like this. I'm just saying...

So, who was the one that suggested the idea of comparing dick sizes? And how big was he? At any rate, thats weird. I've never whipped out my breasts and compared sizes with my friends'. Play video games or something.

Breast sizes are a little more obvious though. And I do know for a fact that girls compare breast sizes, I have witnessed those conversations. =P

it's okay that you have a millimeter Peter but it's not okay that instead of doing something with your dick, you're comparing it with your friends

This is like soo..... gay lol i know that its fake, like almost all of the fml's are. Or possibly all of them are fake.

spectre1992 0

YDI for being a gay ****** and looking at other dude's dicks

XPretz 0

Being gay or homosexual means youre atracted to other men intimately sexually or romantically, just see a penis doesn NOT make you gay, i find this kindof odd and i don't know whos bright idea this was but it doesnt make them gay. Two women seeing whose breswts are bigger doesnt make them lesbians. theres no difference.

shyles 0

I'd assume they are comparing erect penises at the time.. since non-erect is just boring. So how does a straight guy get erect when he's surrounded by penises? Gay.

blueem2 0

You and your friends should also compare how gay you are to each other. Fags.

shoulda read "my friends and I all realized our homosexual love for each other and decided to show our dicks" YDI, ****.

YDI for 2 reasons 1. for comparing dick sizes in the first place, unless you and your friends are gay. 2. for writing an obviously fake fml