By notinflammable - 27/06/2009 04:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friend told me that semen was inflammable. Later at night I jacked off into a sock and then, excitedly, tried to lit the sock on fire. Turns out, semen is very much not inflammable. Naked, I shook my sock in the air so it would extinguish while my semen splashed out all over my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 357
You deserved it 127 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shock98 0

why on earth did you think this was a good idea in the first place?

You know that "flammable" and "inflammable" mean the same thing right? Inflammable things catch fire???

Comments

You're all ******* idiots. He is using the word inflammable correctly. He thought the semen would light on fire, and wanted to see it. Then, he realized that semen does NOT light on fire, but his sock did. So as he tried to put the sock out, the unburned semen flew all around the room. Reading comprehension, much?

if he used the word inflammable correctly, doesn't that mean his friend said semen CAN catch fire and he understood that, and he then set fire to it anyway? setting fire to something just because your friend says it won't burn is pretty silly, but setting fire to something - in your house, and with no proper way to extinguish it - because your friend told you it WOULD catch alight is ******* stupid.

freddie_fml 0

Did it ever occur to you that even if the semen couldn't catch fire (which is not the meaning of inflammable in the first place, but whatever) that the SOCK WOULD? Also, you're a moron for lighting it inside the house in the first place.

hahaha noel, you're the man. and now you're famous

for people who are confused, he knew exactly what inflammable meant, but wanted to see the semen light on fire. when the sock caught on fire, and not the semen, the semen that didn't burn went flying around the room when he tried to put the sock out.

wheresmyvodka 0

Inflammable means it IS flammable. It's a weird word that has origins in England during the 18th century. Don't ask me why, I can't remember.

Warped_Mind 0

haha why would you even think that would work?? but thats pretty funny.. lol

Warped_Mind 0

Teeheehee. P.s. I'm making chicken nuggets, anyone down?

nsupe 0

I want some. Thanks. And oh yeah, socks are flammable.