By notinflammable - 27/06/2009 04:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friend told me that semen was inflammable. Later at night I jacked off into a sock and then, excitedly, tried to lit the sock on fire. Turns out, semen is very much not inflammable. Naked, I shook my sock in the air so it would extinguish while my semen splashed out all over my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 357
You deserved it 127 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shock98 0

why on earth did you think this was a good idea in the first place?

You know that "flammable" and "inflammable" mean the same thing right? Inflammable things catch fire???

Comments

nonnymouse 0

First of all, inflammable means "able to to catch on fire". Second of all, even if semen couldn't catch fire, didn't you think that the SOCK would??? Maybe you thought that semen had magic powers to render everything it touches fire-proof? Hmmm...this could be an interesting business venture. If it had worked, I mean.

Are you sure the semen was inflammable but teh SOCK was?

kibblesnbits1053 0

I'm confused...did you think the semen could catch on fire or not? Did you realize that socks can catch on fire?

HOLY HELL. please let me never meet you in real life. [fellow RI]

Wow ur an idiot. INFLAMMABLE MEANS FLAMMABLE YOUR FRIEND WAS TRYING TO TRICK YOU. IT WORKED. YDI.

hello? inflammable means it's flammable?

not only does inflammable mean the same thing as flammable, but the sock was certainly not FLAME-RESISTANT. and shaking something around is the way to fan the fire, not put it out. not only are you an idiot, but your friend's an evil genius.

Well then. You learn something new everyday.

Doorhandle57 0

in⋅flam⋅ma⋅ble [in-flam-uh-buhl] –adjective 1. capable of being set on fire; combustible; flammable. Idiot.

thelonelylurker 0

You must be 12. And on that note, GTFO the internet.