By Twiggysucks68 - 07/01/2013 01:49 - United States - Antioch

Today, my fiancé decided he wants a baby only because our dog is good, quiet, and falls asleep as soon as he starts to cradle her. He thinks a baby will be just like that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 316
You deserved it 2 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

Speaking from experience, he'll be sorry for assuming a baby will be like a pet. I was very disappointed when my baby daughter was unwilling to use a litter box.

Give him one of those realistic dolls that shit, cry, scream, and pee. He'll change his mind.

Comments

perdix 29

Ask him if he feels the same after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars sending the dog to college. That's one difference between dogs and babies that slaps dumbasses upside the head.

Hundreds of thousands? Are you sending them to college on the International Space Station?

insaneygolover 9

When someone has a baby offer to look after it for a few hours. He will change his mind.

insaneygolover 9

No. More like attention seeking little demons.

SharnaaaBanana 22

When we had my daughter we expected the worst. But she turned out to be easy. Always ate well, fell asleep fast and never cried for no reason. my brother was outraged when his came along and acted like a regular baby. We just got lucky. It all depends on the baby.

fentron 3

Maybe he just has the magic touch

He's going to get the ultimate wake-up call when the baby wants attention at 3 a.m. Good luck, OP.

imsh0rts0watt 9

Well he's definitely in for a rude awakening!

hahaha lmfao, some people are so sheltered