MAKE UP YOUR MIND

By preggo eggo - 30/11/2017 16:00

Today, after months of my fiancé begging me to have a baby with him, I found out I’m pregnant. He doesn’t want a baby anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 184
You deserved it 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PhantomCrevan 8

Has the subject of children somehow not come up before? Or does he not want one right now because something changed? You need to get a straight answer from him on children or you might need to leggo of him so you can take control of your eggos.

Lobby_Bee 17

Maybe you misunderstood him, he wants to make the baby, but not actually want one.

Comments

PhantomCrevan 8

Has the subject of children somehow not come up before? Or does he not want one right now because something changed? You need to get a straight answer from him on children or you might need to leggo of him so you can take control of your eggos.

I'm kinda guessing it came up while the fiance was begging for children

PhantomCrevan 8

I meant as a more formal discussion of if they do, and if so, how many, when, how will they be taken care of, and discussing if they believe that genetic testing and counseling is a must rather than just a good idea. It would have kept this from happening because OP could have simply pointed out that they haven't met their agreed upon criteria to start having kids.

OP wrote, "Today, after months of my fiancé begging me to have a baby with him..." So yeah, it clearly came up, and he claimed he wanted a baby. He probably thought he wanted a kid and then changed his mind when OP got pregnant. That's a really shitty thing to do, especially if he's been "begging" his fiancee to get have a baby. I'm sorry, OP. If abortion isn't an option, maybe you can consider giving the baby up for adoption?

Hey preggo eggo, tell him he can’t beggo then neggo!

manb91uk 22
Lobby_Bee 17

Maybe you misunderstood him, he wants to make the baby, but not actually want one.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Tell him that it won't work like that?

AzrielB 8

Maybe this was his brilliant way to get out of using a condom and you just called his bluff.

I think he just wanted to practice making the baby. Ooops!

Maybe he doesn't want one just now, unexpectedly. I'd talk about it when you're both calm and ready. But, yknow. Soon.

FML333ME 7

I'm sorry that happened to you but definitely make the a****** pay child support. on the other end of the spectrum, a child can bring Clarity to your life so God bless.