By dadyoureacunt - 21/09/2013 13:10 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, my dad made a big show of sending me to my room and grounding me for a week. Not because he heard me cursing at my video game, but because I "swear like a little girl" and it embarrassed him in front of his friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 514
You deserved it 7 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gosh. Dang it, OP. What the heck were you thinking? You must have sounded like an effin ice hole. Son of a mother trucker.

Comments

Cuss him out in a manner he'll approve of then

You are an "Stralian" mate! Not a ****. Don't tell me your dad drives a Holden too that would cement your position as a Bogan.

If your gonna ******* curse do it ******* right, bitch

Hey, if your gonna swear at a game, do it right. Make sure you use language like "******* fucktard", "******* Gay Ass Pussy", and the ever delightful "I will murder you and your entire family you annoying gay ass squeaker. **** off." Next you must throw your controller at the TV. But to truly prove yourself worthy of father's praise, the controller must go THROUGH the screen, completely destroying the TV. And finally, you must hurl the Xbox/Playstation/Computer Tower/Wii U/Virtual Boy/etc. out your bedroom window, onto the street and throw it on the ground harder than a Super Bowl winning touchdown. It must be pulverized, and then hit by a semi and/or steamroller going over 150 Kph. And that will impress your father; I am sure of it. Instant respect. No more embarassment. Ever.

happyfingers 15

Well that's what you get for swearing like a girl. :P Really though, that's kinda weird. But hey, I mean, most people I knew had the opposite issue so consider yourself lucky. You have now been given permission to swear as bad and as much as you want. Use all the curse words!

You can't be that bad. I've seen a guy yell "God Bless America" every time he got killed on Call of Duty. It's not really insulting... I guess.

I guess of you're gonna swear (especially down under) you need to do it so forcefully it would make the toughest sailor blush.

Maybe you should join the RAN. Not as good as the USN but hey, take what you can get, noncusser.

rhcpgurl 18

I'd ground you too for not being a man.

I never understood that "swear like a little girl" thing. Because the people I know that swear the worst are female 25 and under.