By snowman - 13/11/2010 23:04 - United States

Today, my city got almost a foot of snow. When I went out to my car, it was covered in snow with a layer of ice underneath. I went to open the trunk to get the window scraper, when the snow that had collected on the top of my back window slid into my trunk. My laptop was the recipient of most of the snow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 453
You deserved it 8 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My penis is extremely small and so I must compensate by screaming first. Wee-woo.

WHY would u have a laptop in the trunk???

Comments

My penis is extremely small and so I must compensate by screaming first. Wee-woo.

Wow hope you had it protected by babies.

BehindTheSun 2

Because they're pliable and soft, duh.

well most guys' laptops are use to getting a bunch of white stuff on them.

MuZex3 0

^ yes thats why its a FML! :p

Don't worry 1, there are pills that you can take for that.

Sirin strikes again! poor number one! WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO STOP SIRIN!!! :)

It's actually smarter to keep a high theft item in a trunk than of a back seat. Windows are much easier to break than a trunk.

you lucky son of a bitch I wish I had snow right now

OMG. The same thing happened to me.. -.-

I do completely agree with the rest of that, 141.

lol OP when I read the first line I knew you were in MN. I share your pain.

cars have rear windshields. they can break. and you can access the trunk through the back seat so it's a lose lose

HentaiBunny 4

Hope you still have the warranty.

most warranties don't cover water damage.

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

Maybe OP's warranty is so badass that it cover water damage as well? Just been optimistic here. :[ If my PC were to break I think I would break someone.

my friends laptop warranty covers everything he smashed it once to get a new one

won't cover software issues, no warranty does.

xXdotdotcurveXx 0
Arsonnist 3

I hope it was covered in show. I think that would be better for the laptop.

kk first of all op that not alot of snow and if u want to see alot of snow just come up here to Canada, and second of all one in or cm watev u said of snow won't effect ur laptop just saying and I don't no haters

72 - Not hating, just pointing out the flaw there. Snow WILL hurt anything electronic not in proper casing as it is frozen water. Water and electronics do not mix. Basic technological knowledge. Ever drop a phone in a toilet? Same deal.

I actually dropped my cell phone in a running washing machine full of water and detergent and it took me a while to find it. After taking it apart and drying it, it works fine. That being said however, 99% of the people I know that have dropped their phones in water have destroyed them, I just got really really lucky, so I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm pretty sure this would have destroyed a laptop, those things are considerably more fragile than cell phones.

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

your pretty sooo... I have enough on me for like 5,000 kisses... if we lose count we start over? liked the name, had to make a creepy/silly comment :)

72, can you repeat that again for me? But in proper english this time please.

mintcar 9

Oh man, that really sucks. I love my laptop and I would've probably cried. It's no Mac or anything but I still love it. Lol.

xLil_Mx 0

At least it snows where you live OP.

BehindTheSun 2

It's all fun and games in the snow until you have to wake up two hours early to plow your driveway and de-ice your car.

sourgirl101 28

I've never seen snow my entire life. He escuchado que no es gran cosa.

Snow isn't that fun. I fell asleep in my Mom's car one time on the way home from a Christmas party, and my family left me in the car. I'm a deep sleeper. My baby brother, 3 at the time, was fascinated with my heels and took them in the house without anyone noticing. I woke up at 2AM in a freezing cold car and had to walk to the house barefoot in the snow. WORST. CHRISTMAS. EVER. So, I'm scarred for life when it comes to snow. That is all.

541MedfazWcM 0

i like when it snows because i can go out with my shirt off yaaaa so FRESH :) lol

I see you know spanish but you miss spelled one word and you wrote the sentance wrong.

xLil_Mx 0

I see you misspelled "sentence" wrong. lol jk.

I thought laptops and cold weather didn't mix well anyways

caester9 0

trolololll wow major fail who keeps a laptop in a trunk

Fortuitous 0
xLil_Mx 0

LOL dude I LOVE your pic!! ^o^