By snowman - 13/11/2010 23:04 - United States

Today, my city got almost a foot of snow. When I went out to my car, it was covered in snow with a layer of ice underneath. I went to open the trunk to get the window scraper, when the snow that had collected on the top of my back window slid into my trunk. My laptop was the recipient of most of the snow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 453
You deserved it 8 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My penis is extremely small and so I must compensate by screaming first. Wee-woo.

WHY would u have a laptop in the trunk???

Comments

Oh, so you 'almost' got a foot of snow? So, it didn't snow... it just almost did. Glad to hear it didn't snow. ...I think you meant to say "my city got almost a foot of snow"...

Fortuitous 0

Very astute observation there. In the level 99 Grammar Nazi club? Me too. :)

There's more to correct, but it was that part in particular which bothered me. :) Also, welcome to the club!

Fortuitous 0

Thank you. I feel very honored. I wonder if there are any level 100 Grammar Nazis....

You deserve this medal. I salute you. Anyone else feel like eating Grandma?

ohthebloodygore 16

What bothers me is the part that says "recipient for most of the snow." It should be "recipient of," I believe. Good eye, Steff.

Doc - Did it change before I went back up to check?

Fortuitous 0

I say level 99 club, and look, the gang's all here. DISCLAIMER: the term "gang" is not meant to be used in any way that is offensive or in such a way that connotes organized criminal activity.

ohthebloodygore 16

Kay, stop trollin'. Doc, what are you talking about? Steph, the mods worked their magic. Nikki, NO VIOLENCE?! Why am I here then?

The mods...strike again... Please mods, stop making me look stupid. I can make myself look stupid without your assistance, thank you very much.

Fortuitous 0

Ah, well I did say "criminal". It's not criminal if it's the right thing to do. >_

All the level 100s are off helping pen's uncle jack off his horse.

I have not met this Uncle Jack of whom you speak. He sounds like a jerk.

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

grammar nazi's scare me a bit o.O theIrishJaneDoe, thought It would be interesting to match an fml to a face so I looked yours up. it was awesome and CREEPY unlike this post

29, that wording bugged the hell out of me. I thought the same thing.

Jane, along with a blog, you should also become an advice column writer for The Sun.

yeahokay7 20

I'm pretty sure he did say that?

Since it was snow, and not water, and the laptop was most likely closed, couldn't OP have just wiped off the snow?

my2centsworth 15

Thank you for asking that question. I wondered the same thing myself. The laptop would be cold from being in the trunk overnight and shouldn't have melted the snow.

spillyourguts_13 0

I live in Minnesota too! I hate the snow here ://

zinkcalls 0

the snow here sucks it was so slopy and the roads where i lived didnt get plowed

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

It's snowing there really?? I'm in CANADA and WE GOT NO SNOW!! you can drop the stupid stereotype that it snows up here heavily we haven't got any!!!

if it's an apple they'll cover anything. just come up with a good story.

iliveinthesky_fml 0

Interesting that there was almost a foot of snow plus a layer of ice covering your car, yet you had no problem popping the trunk to get out your window scraper.