By wheresmysweater - 28/12/2012 03:49 - United States - Raleigh

Today, my trunk froze shut with my Christmas presents inside. Since it was still shut, I went to the store. When I came out, some ice had melted and the trunk had popped open. All of my gifts were gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 819
You deserved it 5 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Someone probably just tried harder to open it than you did

Or maybe this happened a couple days ago but was just posted now?

Comments

oj101 33

Christmas presents? Isn't it a little late already? Unless you're buying 362 days in advance.

Or maybe this happened a couple days ago but was just posted now?

I think he meant the presents he received.

I am confused as to if they popped out of the car as he drove and went onto the road or as he was in the store and they got stolen.

The1CalledGOAT 11

23- he popped the trunk but it wouldnt open because of the ice, so he went into the store and when he got back the ice melted so the trunk opened and people took the presents in the trunk.... there, clarified.

lenamartinovic 13

I celebrate Christmas on January 7th.

awesomeman10 6
astralvagan 20

That sucks... But perhaps you should have been more careful.

Someone probably just tried harder to open it than you did

yes,someone tried to open it hard than him

*looks around suspiciously* ooookay? Point of the reply waaaaas what exactly?

Shadowvoid 33

No, if i were to guess, her english needs a brush up though.

Even if you couldn't get it opened all the way you still should have made sure it was shut before you went into the store. In our world these days theft isn't all that shocking and uncommon anymore.

I believe that the OP mentions that his trunk was still shut, or at least he thought so.

Santa bought a truck load of gifts. He was already late, had no time to distribute them, so he left them open, lets grab it.

erm... so you're implying that OP is infact Santa Claus?

OrangeKnife 10

Well, That's gonna be a hard to explain story on Christmas. :| sorry bro

chunkalicious 7

On Christmas? Either he's a time traveler or he's gonna have to remember his story for the next 361 days.