By snowman - 13/11/2010 23:04 - United States

Today, my city got almost a foot of snow. When I went out to my car, it was covered in snow with a layer of ice underneath. I went to open the trunk to get the window scraper, when the snow that had collected on the top of my back window slid into my trunk. My laptop was the recipient of most of the snow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 453
You deserved it 8 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My penis is extremely small and so I must compensate by screaming first. Wee-woo.

WHY would u have a laptop in the trunk???

Comments

Your laptop was already ****** anyway if you left it in the car in the cold.

sourgirl101 28

I've never seen snow my entire life. My husband grew up in NC and is trying to convince me it's beautiful and not over-rated.

Snow's not always bad. Unless you get a huge storm. But I look foward to snowboarding every winter. I'm usually happy that I live where it snows even though I hate the cold most of the time.

I live in Colorado and we've got like...two centimeters of snow lol. But can't you just wipe it off being as snow is technically a solid...I going to stop now. Any more and I don't think my sentence will make much sense. :T But seriously. The trunk???

Zigma_fml 0

Welcome, fellow Minnesotan. Wonderful weather we're having today. Shame about your laptop.

I don't care for winter, but I like snow. The air always feels warmer afterwards, and the snow reflects the sun, making it feel brighter, too. Plus there's that eerie, peaceful quiet you can't get at any other time.

Be more careful especaily with a computer YDI

chillinAK 9

Wow, that was extremely stupid of you. First off - why didn't you brush the snow off? Usually an easy and fast way to make sure the contents of your trunk doesn't get covered. When I brush snow off of my car (about 17 inches from today and yesterday afternoon alone) I make sure I get all windows, hood, lights, and trunk - especially if I know I'm going to be messing with the trunk that day.

chillinAK 9

I should have said - first off, why do you keep brush in trunk? I bring it upstairs when I am done with car for the day, then take it down with me when I start the car. Oops.

Yeaaahh go Minnesota! :D But FYL man. I feel really bad for you right now :(

Snow won't hurt your computer unless you're stupid enough to let it melt. Brush it off quickly and it's not a big deal.