By Poorphone - 08/12/2016 17:23 - United States - Denver

Today, my car got stuck in a foot of snow. I tried desperately digging around my wheels to see if it would help. I was finally able to get out 10 minutes later only to realize that I had dropped my phone in the snow while I was digging and had run over it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 872
You deserved it 1 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe that's what gave you the traction you needed to get out.

At least you put the phone out of its misery after you dropped it in dihydrogen monoxide. It would have thawed a cruel slow death.

Comments

At least you put the phone out of its misery after you dropped it in dihydrogen monoxide. It would have thawed a cruel slow death.

TigranPet 24

Or as the common folk call it, "water".

To hell with the common folk! Long live the evils of dihydrogen monoxide, the scariest sounding chemical that can asphixiate you, burn you, cause hypothermia, and falls from the sky!

Maybe that's what gave you the traction you needed to get out.

Oh man, that sucks! I love the snow but sometimes it's just a pain. Sorry about your phone OP, hopefully you'll have better luck in the future!

The same thing happened to me when I went to a pumpkin patch but, instead of snow it was mud. Sorry, OP, I know your pain.

I now just have to wonder why you were driving in a pumpkin patch to begin with.

Maybe you can use it now for cold-calling.

Taco The Dank 27

Also commonly referred to as "inconvenience powder"