By snowman - 13/11/2010 23:04 - United States

Today, my city got almost a foot of snow. When I went out to my car, it was covered in snow with a layer of ice underneath. I went to open the trunk to get the window scraper, when the snow that had collected on the top of my back window slid into my trunk. My laptop was the recipient of most of the snow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 453
You deserved it 8 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My penis is extremely small and so I must compensate by screaming first. Wee-woo.

WHY would u have a laptop in the trunk???

Comments

foshoman10 0
MarqLivesInMN 0

YDI for not thinking about taking any snow off the trunk

foxre28 0

Op, you left your laptop in a truck. you fail at life.

my2centsworth 15

Why do moderators change the wording of the FMLs? If these people have no skills in grammar or spelling, should we not be able to ridicule them?

And that would be why you don't leave your laptop exposed to extreme temperatures. As for the snow, FYL. We all do stupid things and realize it afterwards D: so....FYL.

your laptop was in you trunk when it was below freezing? you're an idiot.

YDI for leaving your laptop in a car that you park outdoors. So many bad things could happen (and one of them did) because of that one stupid decision.

nightwolf86 7

that's why you don't leave a laptop in your trunk over night.

aenemadreamer 0

this is one of those fmls where i don't understand how the ydi votes aren't higher than the other vote. it was totally stupid for op to open the trunk at all. they should have gotten a broom and knocked the snow off the back windshield first...duh!