By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

Sunako_fml 9

OP, if you don't care about what people post here, then don't reply back to negative comments people post about you. Simple? Replying back only makes you look like you crave attention from everyone even more.

dtrtdrgdh 0

I think this is funny that's why i reply back! It has nothing to do with whether or not I care what people are saying duh!

letitbe56 0

It's not the OP. If you look at other FML's where the OP has commented, you'll notice that there's a little badge that says so, like what the moderators have. dtrtdrgdh is just pretending for attention.

dtrtdrgdh 0

pshhh what little badge are you talking about? this is my FML!!!

wow taking credit for someone elses fml. thats really low

dtrtdrgdh 0

noo. this is my fml! lol i have the email to prove it.

sure u do. look u admited it before, u just want attention. stealing someone elses fml is twisted tho. not even i would do that.

dtrtdrgdh 0

******* jew doesn't know what he's talking about!! what little badge are you talking about? i don't get it.

lol like i said if i was jewish id prolly have bought this website. but look ur not the OP, this guy brought out a good point. i just wish u would admit it and go to sleep or something. ****** poser

dtrtdrgdh 0

If you tell me what little badge letitbe56 is referring too, i can prove it's my FML! People are going to try and claim my FML! I ******* peeped, and want the world to know! Now what ******* little badge is he/she talking about?

the ******* thing that says OP is posting. i remember i saw it to. u dont have it, ur fake, false, a lie, period. ur a failure for trying to steal an fml. kudos to letitbe for catching u. u almost had it. bitch

Given your change in response ability from douchey obvious 14 year old to someone who knows how to type, along with the "YEAH I'M FAT AND WANT ATTENTION," along with the "my parents didn't punish me," along with "People are gonna claim my FML!" ... this really is starting to look like there's no chance you could be the OP.

the bitch is crazy dude. if it is a chick. some people just dont have good material or character, and they steal for others. i dunno how they can live with themselves

dtrtdrgdh 0

DameGreyWulf, how is anything you said relevant to whether or not I'm the OP? someones writing ability doesn't prove whether or not they posted an FML. that's irrelevant! and btw, I didn't have an account when I posted the FML! I never made one until after so I could comment on MY own FML since you have to make an account in order to even comment duh.

god ur so full of shit. just admit its not urs. why do u have to poser the true writer out? look u dont have to hijack the fml. its not somethin to be proud of anyway. get a ****** life or go work the corner

dtrtdrgdh 0

Okay, where is the "Real" OP then if it's not me? I'm pretty sure "they" would have my a comment by now if i was "hijacking" their FML.

Then that just proves you do in fact care what people are saying in here. You're against the wall either way, kiddo~ Also I meant the typing ability could have meant troll.

dude alot of times the real ops dont check their shit. they just post as a "wtf" and let it be. but u just had to come and troll ur ass off by tryin to be the real op. u dont have the lil thing sayin u are. ur fake, we know, stop pretending

dtrtdrgdh 0

OBVIOUSLY i don't have "the little thing" saying it because like i said, I didn't make the account until after i posted the FML duh! So obviously this account isn't credited as the original poster since i made it AFTER. and the only reason I care now is because I peeped and i'm not getting credited for my peeping! and like you said, usually the OP's come on here and MAKE UP a name to comment that isnt theirs, well thats what i did! i only named my name for my FML "jeeperspeepers" because i was PEEPING! its not like all of my FML's are gonna be related to peeping which is why i chose a random ******* name for my actually account. hence, dtrtdrgdh. got all of that jew? or is your excessively large nose taking up too much room for you to read all of that on the computer screen?

lol better watchout before i turn into a jewbot. but seriously ur not op. get it through ur fucken head. everybody is calling u out on it and ur still not admiting it. look just keep makin fun of my supposed jewish nose (like i said i wish i was id be so rich) but everybody still knows ur a fucken poser, a fake who probably never made out with another human being in their life, had to have their mother attach bacon around ur neck so dogs can play with u, and will hopefully give us an fml in the nearfuture about how ur 42yo and the only time u held someone elses hand was when they stopped u from suicide. ur a failure and a hijacker. be ashamed

Actually, it should be "jeepersCREEPERS" as not only is that what you are, but also because it goes: "Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those peepers?" How delightfully appropriate. "and the only reason I care now is because I peeped and i'm not getting credited for my peeping!" That seems very much quite like a thing a troll would say, by the way.

the chick is schizo. she must be on painkillers or something. i would be too if i was her and saw a mirror. u can only have so much proactive ya know?

dtrtdrgdh 0

ahhh leave it to a jew to use a recycled joke. the whole bacon around the neck. if you want to be insulting, at least be original! but i am the OP. i actually don't care anymore if you believe or not because I know i peeped, and i know it's my FML. i don't even know why i cared anyway, you're a jew! you belong to the least important group of people on this earth so i guess you have to deal with that forever and that's punishment enough. *sigh*

lol and u bash me for an old joke? u hijack this fml and u hijack cartmans lines. great job. small prob, im not a jew and ur a troll stealing someone elses fml. atleast theres truth there. and yes part of my joke was from the movie Maverick, i recommend it to anyone btw. even u poser. be urself and hijack this fml, its always enthralling when someone with no life actually pretends they have one.

dtrtdrgdh 0

Actually, it should be "jeepersCREEPERS" as not only is that what you are, but also because it goes: "Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those peepers?" How delightfully appropriate. DUUUUHHHHH. I'm pretty sure that's where i got the name you dumb ****!

wow good one. well atleast ur slowly realizing ur cover is blown. took u long enough, but great now instead of impersonating op ur gonna impersonate south park. u have no life, and its sad. im sure if u worked really hard u woulda been a desperate guys last resort. sad

dtrtdrgdh 0

or maybe i just got tired of arguing with you about something i know is true? BINGO!

bullshit u just finally realized. good job poser, im proud of u, just as ur mom is proud when u go out in public. it takes effort but u took the step. good job :)

lol. You're not getting credit for your peeping. FYL

lizzi02 13

wow...run outta decent insults much? who cares if someone is, or isnt Jewish?

dtrtdrgdh 0

yeah I'm fat, let me have my attention sheesh! thanks starchild21. you so get me. :)

If you're doing it for attention, then you are a sad child indeed. Go get a green mushroom. I suppose I'll leave you to your whorish ways.

Oh, except, I will say this. @16: 20 bucks says OP loves it when random people watch her dress and puts on a show for them every time.

well u must be if that "hot" guy took such offense if he works out or something then its not like hes uptight but being checked out by a fattie is like an old lady squeezing ur ass sure its a woman but theres just certain points where alcohol no longer helps

dtrtdrgdh 0

starchild21, you have a very large nose. are you perhaps jewish?

Go **** yourself. No literally, finger yourself. That'd be much better than watching somebody change.

dtrtdrgdh 0

I'll compromise with you. I'll finger myself WHILE I watch someone change. Deal or no deal?

letitbe56 0

That's called voyeurism and is considered a psychological disorder in addition to being illegal. Seriously, get some help.

lol just make sure they dont know ur watching. there are bear hunters out there ya know. if they catch u around a yard ur gonna git it

dtrtdrgdh 0

okay, i'll remember to keep an eye out for those hunters when i'm outside letitbe56's window. thanks for the heads up.

lizzi02 13

*shudders* PLEASE stop giving me a visual....most disgusting thing i think ive ever accidentally imagined...

I think we *all* have our creepy moments where our brain runs a bit slower.

electropop 0
stardust1035 3

really? That's just weird, and creepy, and wrong. You would probably flip your shit if your brothers friends spied on you. MYOB creepy girl

Reverse the roles and there would be a sexual harassment suit.

stardust1035 3

this is so true. For some reason my gender can get away with a lot of bullshit

RideOorDiee 0