By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

uthinkurhot 0

why the hell would you do that? you are sick. How is this an FML?

If the people who modded this are anything like me, they wanted it to go through just to see the OP get ripped into. Sadistic, yes, but bitch needs told.

sarahvalasco 0

I know all of the women hear aren't that creep and perverted but a good portion of them are, an the way they ustify it is wrong. And I bet the majority of those are under the age of 18.

Oooo, plex. What do you think about a guy watching a guy and a girl watching a girl? Just curious lol

Yeesh, people take these seriously, like reprimanding her online is REALLY an effective way to get your agenda across... Anyway, I think this is funny enough to be on FML. There are far worse things on this site to tear to shreds... This sounds like a scene from a movie honestly... Where has all the laughter gone? She deserved it because she was looking, true. But I think it's okay to lighten up... This happens all the time, and this is an FML the reason her life is f**ked is because not only was she caught, it had a dramatic ending... How many movies depict some gorgeous movie star changing, while others ogle, trying not to be caught? Let's take some breaths people...

straightforward YDI. Quite honestly I'm surprised it didn't turn into a scene from a porno. OP- I wouldn't feel too bad. You're certainly not a freak. What you did was wrong, yes. I'm remiss to say it was anything outrageous. Leaving a door open whilst changing is akin to *allowing* people to be see you nude. It's why doors close. For privacy... and to keep out unwanted heat/cold, but I digress. It's not *asking* for it, but you're definitely opening the door(sue me) to the possibility. So don't leave doors or blinds open when you change, and don't look at people while they're changing nude- *even* if the door/blinds are open(SO's and mates notwithstanding)! No matter how hot this is, it's still wrong!

Omg he so such a rude Dick he didn't even say thank u

wait, he told your parents? what a little pussy. get better taste.