By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

lol atleast you're a freak with manners!

Since she peeped in the first place, I think manners are the LAST thing she has.

x_Leopard_x 1

Lol, at least you have manners. :) Even though that is... wrong.

hahaha epic fail...YDI for being a peeping freak

congratz13 2

"Today, my best friend's brother spent the night. He's really hot so when he was changing, I realized that he had left the door partially opened and I thought it would be okay to look at him with no respect for his privacy. I got caught and he freaked out. IDI." Sad thing is, I really didn't have to paraphrase this much."

YES Or... Today, I stayed at my best bud's house. He has a little kid sister. I was changing, and the door had cracked open without me noticing. I sneezed, and heard a "bless you." It was her, watching me change. FML.

lol, im sorry its funny how u reply to his sneez while watching him change. well anways, thats his fault- he should close the door. since he didnt he let u watcha free show

Yep, just like all girls wearing a low top are asking for someone to grab their ****. Or all kids who like candy are asking for pedos to snatch them up. Or like all people who are raped were asking for it, every time. Ever thought maybe he didn't realize the door was still open?

your a freak, anyone that stares when someone is changing and they don't know that that person is watching is a freak. i mean im all for staring at man candy, but in a non creepy way, i mean if they doin a strip tease for you, major diffrence, but your major creepy im sure as hell glad you live all the way up in washington and i live on the gulf coast so i have about a 1 in a 999,999,999,999,999 chance of ever meeting you. well at least you like men so if i did meet you, there wouldn't be much of a chance in you peeping at me

djb23 0

FYL for having such good manners. Also, Paige_Nicole, a little harsh?

No, not really. You should see that what the OP and others have posted. "It's okay, his boxers were on!" "I'm 14 and he's 21." --- "It's okay, he was hot!" "Well he was totally asking for it since the door was open." "You're all losers who're just jealous because you didn't get to see!" And manners means you don't peep in the first place.

haha this made my day! I almost pissed myself when I read it People are being so rude Embarassing stuff like this happens to me all the time lol But not peeping on myy brothers friends. None of his friends are hot lol

It's rude in the first place to watch someone dress without their consent. No, beyond rude. It's freakish. If some pervert did it to you, bet you'd spazz too. Especially if they were 14 to your 21, and your friend's little sibling.

Man, can you atleast act like you have a sense of humor? This was funny. If I was in her shoes I'd be laughing too hard about how bad it looked top even care. Besides, who goes around getting naked at their friends houses when people are home? He sounds like the freak.

The kind... who like not wearing the same clothes over and over? He spent the night, so he changed his clothes.

Yeah but most of us have the descency to close the door. Or is it normal to strip in full view of anyone passing by?

He didn't know she was coming, and probably didn't realize the door was open.

So your saying that if you saw a hot, naked woman ( I'm assuming your a man) That you wouldn't look? Don't be so rude to the poor girl for being a heterosexual female.

the chick has no ****** manners tho. no we wouldnt just check the girl out because thats ******* awkward. not all guys are pigs. if she is hot then great, walk away and try and hit on her later on. rely on urself and ur personality/looks and not "omg i got great jackoff material".

I am a girl, and I would not look. It's called respect. It's rude in the first place TO look. Oh, nice one starchild, and good point.

girlygirl666 0

DGW- well I would guess you wouldn't look, after all it's a guy- didn't you say you are a lesbian?

If I were a lesbian, I still wouldn't look. Like I said, it's called having manners. If you were thinking the lesbian thing would be an insult, by the way, you're wrong. I swing both ways~

girlygirl666 0

No, it was an observation(wrong?) that a lesbian wouldn't be inclined to look at a guy who was undressing. Not at all meant to be an insult.

Ah, all right, and I can see where you got that, too. What I should have said was "does it mean I'm a lesbian" instead of "is it because I'm a lesbian." Sorry, my bad.

fuckmylifedude 0

its really not that big of a deal. yeah, of course you would be creeped out. but this is kinda overreacting guys.

Mehhhh, maybe soooooo Actually, it's a big deal to her 'cause her parents are gonna tan her hide. At least they should, lol