By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

orgthingy 2

I'd actually allow any chick to watch me change my clothes, even though I'd prefer it if she took permission :P I mean, common, what's big deal? I understand why this guy called her a freak though...

jewelzgalore 0
dtrtdrgdh 0

I forgot to add, his dick looked nice in his boxer shorts!!! NOW WHAT!!

Lol, you're not winning any support like that, hope ya know. As you can see, the majority of the world that glances at FML says you're a creeper. I'm sure your family thinks so too~ And I'm also sure your parents don't care how nice he looked period c: Little girls can't play with nice dicks.

e.e I feel ashamed to be the same age as you. Honestly, he might have been hot, but didn't you consider his, or your brother's feelings in this? You're the reason most teenagers have a bad reputation. Spying on your brother's best friend is sick, on so many levels. I think telling him the door was open would have scored you more points. :/

YDI for being rude and again for giving yourself away, but I think the guy overreacted. Yes, you were being a creeper, but if it was the first time, he should've just closed the door in your face and gotten over it.

dtrtdrgdh 0

LOL I don't care what people say on here. I'm not looking for support. My parents didn't even do anything. We all, my brothers friend included, had a good laugh about it over dinner. My "punishment" is to wash his car for him tomorrow. Big deal?

dtrtdrgdh 0

It was FML because I THOUGHT I was going to be in trouble. It was a few hours later before he got over it and said it was just weird that ANYONE was standing there watching. LOL hes okay now. He said I have to wait 4 years. :)

Oh, yeah, I'm sure that'll happen lol And you haven't explained why if it's not a big deal then why are you defending yourself. What 193 said.

Northsidebill 4

I voted your life sucks because you sound absolutely batshit crazy and I love that. Email me, maybe we can cyber sometime :)

You are a pervert. and I bet ugly. I'm willing to bet if you were anywhere close to hot, he would have let you see him again. You fail.

That reminds me of when I spied on my friends sister, I wasn't allowed over ever again.