By jeeperspeepers - 02/08/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, my brother's best friend spent the night and was changing with the door partially open. He's super hot and as I was watching him change, he sneezed. Forgetting he didn't know I was watching him, I said bless you. He called me a freak, slammed the door in my face and told my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 129
You deserved it 132 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were a pervert and you complained that you got caught? You're a freak to the highest extent.

Comments

Like #97 mentioned.. people who refer to themselves as "hot" are usually pretty pathetic human beings overall. Just throwing that out there. And I'm not saying that because I've been told I'm an ugly big thing and I'm jealous, no, lol What happened to having normal conversations with people, instead of creeping up to them nude in a towel.. I mean we all love what we see in ****, but that's not real life...

sweet_as_arsenic 0

I think that HE kind of had it coming for changing with the door open. who does that, especially when theyre not even at home? I'm just saying...

I'm willing to bet (like I said before) he didn't realize the door was open. After all, it says "partially open" -- that, and the fact he didn't notice her, tells me that the door was probably just cracked, just enough for it to be slammed anyway. Sometimes I think I close a door and it just comes open on its own. Could have happened. And ... you know... your comment's kind of like "she was raped because she was SO asking for it!" but I won't get into that since that's a long debate there, with many twists and turns and gray areas. Anyway, he was not asking to be watched. He was just careless. I'm sure he definitely didn't expect to be watched, anyway, especially by a little girl.

sweet_as_arsenic 0

dude, its not that hard to close the door and since when is rape okay? haha, and unless she was "raping him with her eyes", I dont really see how thats pertinent to this situation besides, I never said she was right, I just said he was dumb

I said the way you were basically saying it was his fault because he didn't realize the door was open was similar to someone blaming the victim for being raped. It's a stretch, yes. Ah, and she kinda WAS "raping him with her eyes" lol... And no, it's not hard to close a door, but it doesn't mean the door's going to close completely every time.

Haha, yes exactly! Only try the stuff in **** when you actually got them on ya. But of course, since OP is fourteen and guy is 21, I seriously doubt he's going to hook up with her any time soon, even if she strutted around in a towel like a tr-- ahem. Even if she flirted casually with him.

OhmyGOD, he's super hot, right?! Okay, LET'S ALL GO CARE ABOUT HIM A LOT MORE THAN WE CARE ABOUT AVERAGE-LOOKING PEOPLE. YDI. But not because it's extremely creepy or because you're a perv. YDI because that's so disrespectful. Jesus Christ, the nerve of people these days....

crookedteeth 0

This is more EMBARASSING than a YDI or FML.

teeda 1

Peepers are creepy...of any gender. I'm sure you've learned your lesson.

I doubt it, if that one girl is really the OP. She's actually trying to defend herself lol

tab_ga1990 0

Yeah deserved it for peeping. I have yet to understand why everyone is calling her a freak. If they saw something that attracted him like that guy did, then you would look at it. Most people do have stairing problem. Everyonen does it though, specially when a guy sees a girl with a nice ass/**** what ever they are going to look. If they saw her changing are they just going to say OH she is changing no they are going to look. Same with that girl she saw the guy changing and looked. Maybe she shouldn't of stayed there for so long to get caught. But when something catches someones eye. They are going to look.

No, sorry, I avert my eyes like well-mannered people do.

zee209 0

I also avert my eyes. It's called respect, and also, don't do something to others that you wouldn't like done to you.

If it was a friend, i would of walked by and coughed, loudly.

hubblejubble23 0
irrelevantxx 0

You're a dumbass, what the ****'?

sarahvalasco 0

The double standards some chicks have on this page is insulting to the entire female population. I mean, they justify it with "it's okay, because he was hot" or "I would have done the same thing." What if you immature brother's best friend was watching you will you changed? I am now embarrassed to be a part of the female population...

zee209 0

I'm a girl, and I don't feel that way. I think it was wrong, rude, and disrespectful of her to do it. It doesn't matter if he was hot, either. People deserve their privacy.

You're only just now? My high school years made me thoroughly embarassed of my gender, personally. And every age I shared with them.

Me too. And we wonder why some guys think that we're all dumb bitches.