By Anonymous - 14/08/2012 05:16 - United States - Norfolk

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend used various infomercial phrases like, "Wait, there's more!" during sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 443
You deserved it 4 921

Same thing different taste

Comments

welcome to the bedroom where everything must go!!! take one now and we'll give you a one hour guarantee. this is never to be repeated again!!! not to mention all the free little toys involved ;)

Call now and the second pelvic thrust is FREE!!! *just pay separate shipping and handling*

But wait, there's more! Act now and a handy will be thrown in. Absolutely Free!

BF: Wait, there's more! OP: Pull out then! BF: That's not what I ment.

klovemachine 24

1 - "I agree." "Circle gets the square!"

I say that to my girlfriend EVERY time she agrees or disagrees with me! Drives her crazy!

11-Mumble more to get "everything must blow".

yes, he is! and if you liked the little Schticky you are going to love the big Schticky. oh god just imagine him.

pcentral 17

"All this can be yours for just ten payments of $199.95"

Heyy how can i private msg you? Do u have kik?

challan 19

He wasn't really offering sex with a payment scale. Your desperation is soooo attractive. Wow, ladies, have some self respect and worth.

Slender_Man 6

Damn! What is that? A hooker?

coughyochick 7

FEMINIST ALERT!! RING THE ALARM AND SOUND THE MACHINE!!!

BigShOtz07 5

"If you have sex with me now, you will get double for the price!"

Boyfriend: And for the next THREE-that's right-THREE minutes only, you can fake an ******, so hurry, while loads last! OP: Oh god... Hey, at least he's making it interesting.

Blackmail111 9

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when they put a timer on infomercials that aren't live? I mean, if you give us a timer on cable television for the sale then that's just ridiculous because the timer restarts everytime the commercial is played. Oh well. Stupid marketing tricks I guess.

my2centsworth 15

But wait he'll double the offer... Your having twins...

pcentral 17

*You're And yes, it does make a difference.

Your boyfriend sounds hilarious. I would be too distracted with laughing to get into the intercourse though. Lol

I was thinking the same thing, 12. I'm impressed if the Original Poster's boyfriend could keep it hard while talking like that.