By thatoneperson - 17/02/2012 12:43 - United States

Today, I discovered that you can't always assume your little brother is kidding when he says that you have a spider on top of your head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 423
You deserved it 5 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hotPinklipstick 24

That's the problem with siblings, they joke so much that when you really do have a problem, like a spider on you head for instance, you can't believe them. It's like the boy who cried wolf.

TheEpicMilkMan 13

THEN YOU THREW IT ON THE GROUUUNNNNDDDDD >.

Comments

MasterE56 4

I would throw it on your brother!

So2011 4

You should believe your brother a little more. He's not going to be joking as much as he grows up.

Spiders need lovin' too. Otherwise they might get sad and commit spidercide. Poor spiders :(

Why would you do that? He was telling the truth.

penguin_princess 0
shanemaximo 7

Spiders are horrible little demons.

DeboDaGreat 3

Everytime you see a spider and let it live, it goes and tells its friends how nice you are and how easy it will be crawl in your mouth while you sleep

DontClickOnMe 28

Uhh... is that supposed to be a picture of me? Cause you're really not making me look as smokin' hot as I really am.

toenibbler 14

well it is..to those who don't have that..

lebronesque73091 12

Uhhh 58... I doubt OP had a tarantula on their head.... Even then you'd barely feel it....

hotPinklipstick 24

That's the problem with siblings, they joke so much that when you really do have a problem, like a spider on you head for instance, you can't believe them. It's like the boy who cried wolf.

coletrain11 5

The boy who cried spider. Terrifying tale.

Andr913 13

The boy who cried BLACK WIDOW spider. That's pretty scary. "Help! I'm paralyzed!"

The boy who cried wolf spider (can't believe no one said it before me). Those things are terrifying - huge AND black/hairy.

I think the scene from "Lord Of The Rings" where Frodo's about to be devoured by a huge spider ruined spiders for me.

ErinBeam 1

Thats when you throw a fake cockroach in the tub while he's taking a bath and have him shit himself.

But its not the little brother's fault, He did not put the spider on the op's head!

Maybe she is suggesting OP do this just to be douche. As a wise man once said, "If you are in a rut, take everyone down with you." -Ghandi Or was that me?

The spider just wanted your curds and whey you were eating.

melissaxo3 1
HannahMarshall 6

Could have been a small spider or op has a lot of hair.

Spiders are not always like those in harry potter.

GoW_Chick 14

Bloody hell, I always cringed when I see those spiders, and when they started coming out and chasing them I started yelling at the tv, "Run! They're right behind, oh god, and above you, they're everywhere!" I may have overreacted to it just a tiny bit, but I really don't like spiders, and especially the idea that there could be a gigantic one in a cave somewhere like they portray in movies.

sinking_fish 12

64- It's okay, I covered my eyes with my hands and then buried my face into my lap during the spider scenes.. I really don't like the little eight-legged monsters!!!

That is why you never joke around when it comes to spiders.

Thats hard, because they usually lie, but you could not realise if its true from the way he said it ?