By Anonymous - 12/11/2013 19:12 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend's ex moved into the apartment beneath us. She's already called the cops on us for a noise complaint twice. We were sleeping. It's going to be a long year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 558
You deserved it 2 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Get a restraining order on that crazy bitch. :/ you shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Maybe she's jealous because she thinks you and her ex-boyfriend are doing a little more than sleeping... (;

Comments

olpally 32

Get a restraining order on that crazy bitch. :/ you shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Start writing EVERYTHING down. Shouldn't take long at the rate she's going.

I would assume filing a false police report is illegal in pretty much every civilized county.

#23 how is false she's harassing them and she's probably only begun to start.

TheCaramelKing 11

I think #23 was talking about the ex calling the cops on OP and her boyfriend.

Maybe she's jealous because she thinks you and her ex-boyfriend are doing a little more than sleeping... (;

Wow, you DID find out! Cheese for everyone!!

Of course she wouldn't want that happening. She must be keeping a watchful eye (and ear) on the both of them to make sure they don't fool around. Typical home-wrecking ex.

I'd have extremely loud, passionate sex. Give that Crazy bitch something to actually listen to, say his name and everything!

Ah, that sucks! Either ignore her or get even. She's obviously jealous of you.

Complain to your apartment management. You shouldn't let her get away with this. At the least, it is harassment.

Zimmington 21

Isn't calling the cops under false pretenses illegal in Canada?

I'm pretty sure making a false statement to the police is illegal in all countries, not just Canada

Zimmington 21

I live in America & they're really strict about here. But I didn't want to make assumptions & get a lot of "That's not illegal in Canada replies" so I formed it as a question.

That sounds like something I would come up with if put in OP's situation lolz XD

This would probably solve all conflicts.

I'm no forensic scientist but if anyone bothered to investigate who that phantom shitter was couldn't they trace your DNA or something from your poop? Lol

ApollosMyth 22

Theoretically, they could. Realistically though, no. They aren't going to waste hundreds if not thousands of dollars to find out who shit on someone's doorstep.