By estephi - 09/02/2010 08:14 - France

Today, my boyfriend confessed to me that the only reason he's with me is because I'm a good tattoo artist and he's too broke to pay for his own tattoos. We've been together for two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 116
You deserved it 3 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knock him out and ink a dick on his forehead ..he deserves to be stamped as one.

Well, I reckon you should cut the tattoos out of him now. :p

Comments

"Tattoo a penis/lame text/embarrassing tattoo on him" people, you're idiots. The OP would be sued for a massive amount.

ford_f250 0

I'm avaliable! nd I love tats but I'll make it worth ur while lol

haha^^ just read that fml. but anywayy, dump his ass.

So? The admission that he has spent two years on you solely for tattoos is either an attempt to hurt your feelings after a fight or him aiming for a way out. Your relationship didn't work out. Welcome to reality. Is the fact that you've experienced what anyone who dates has also experienced really justify an FML? Grow up and deal, everyone leaving a relationship has to cut their losses - the fact that your losses included the time and money spent on tattoos seems largely irrelevent. If anything, you might as well take pride in the fact that your skills were apparently sufficient for him to spend two years conning you. And for all those who advocate somehow charging him after the fact or giving him a tattoo he doesn't want, what the ****? Juvenile much? She has no right to alter the original deal under which he received his tattoos, and she definitely doesn't have the right to disfigure him. Stop offering vindictive, bullshit advice that will only cause more grief.

today there was an fml with a guy who got liar put on by his tattoo artist gf before she broke up with him ... same couple ?

lifeislife_fml 0

Pretend you still want to be with him and then give him a really shitty tattoo!

The Bright Side: You are an amazing tattoo artist.