By estephi - 09/02/2010 08:14 - France

Today, my boyfriend confessed to me that the only reason he's with me is because I'm a good tattoo artist and he's too broke to pay for his own tattoos. We've been together for two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 116
You deserved it 3 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knock him out and ink a dick on his forehead ..he deserves to be stamped as one.

Well, I reckon you should cut the tattoos out of him now. :p

Comments

He has nice tats . . . for a stupid guy.

so mess up his next piece. He seems like a real jerk!

bfffness 0

he's probably just ******* with you or pissed off from some fight you had, I doubt he means it. if he does, **** him, tattoo a gay pride symbol on his ass while he's asleep.

xconvictcon 0

well now, that's the greatest reason to be with someone.

oh dear that's when you give your ex boyfriend a tattoo to remember you by lmfao ;D

WallyTheWombat 0

You should tattoo a pic of Steve-o's face on his back.

That's quite rock and roll. He's still a dick, but at least he walks it like he talks it.

Ok I could go into a long drawn out story about how bad he is for this and come up with a really creative revenge. Yet I find that it would be so much more entertaining for you to just dump him and mail him invoices for all the tattooing you did. Ok so that sounds like a revenge plot but it is funny. But on a more personal note I am looking for a tattoo artist. If you think you can help me out let me know and I will give you the details and you just quote the price.

starburgerdeluxe 0

I think you should keep going out with him and then the next tattoo he wants I'd tattoo one of the teletubies on him and then write something that would embarrass him. The jerk deserves it!