By estephi - 09/02/2010 08:14 - France

Today, my boyfriend confessed to me that the only reason he's with me is because I'm a good tattoo artist and he's too broke to pay for his own tattoos. We've been together for two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 116
You deserved it 3 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knock him out and ink a dick on his forehead ..he deserves to be stamped as one.

Well, I reckon you should cut the tattoos out of him now. :p

Comments

Babushka_Homyak 10

OP I hope you promptly dumped him. Lesson for next time, no free tattoos!

The_DOOD 0

what the **** did you expect? all people with tats, save for a few musicians with talent, are societal misfit losers who will never earn more than a meager wage and will have to struggle to pay their bills and mooch off of the generousity of others all of their life. Case Study Number 1.

attiladakilla 0

what about every single professional athlete? yeah, you're an idiot

nibawan 0

so the OP is a societal misfit loser also? last time I checked there are only a handfull of tattoo artists in business who don't have any themselves

What the hell? 29, you are an ignoramous. I have 2 tattoos, with at least 2 more planned for later, but I'm in college working towards being a teacher! My current and future tattoos are all going to be in places easily covered by clothing, but visible when I wear a swimsuit. They have deep meaning for me, and for some people, that's what tattoos are for. Tattoos does not a societal misfit make.

@DOOD You sir are a tool. There are plenty of us that do OK for themselves that have ink. Just because you have it does not mean that it needs to be on full display.

I saw a doctor with a prominent tattoo on his forearm. Which was visible while he was on the job. Societal misfit loser?

he's just bitter cuz he's too much of a pansy to get a tattoo 

Moonstarmist 0

I've got tattoos and I'm not a social misfit, I have a great wage, I don't struggle with my bills and I don't mooch off other people. But I guess idiots like you wouldn't understand.

LOL "Dood." I would LOVE to know what you do for a living. Obviously, you are a success with your "undefiled" body. However, I am a loser because I have 9 tattoos (all easily covered by clothing) and I plan to earn a meager wage as a lawyer once I have finally finished law school. Oh what a degenerate I am! Furthermore, my professor who was the first law student in history to ever argue before the Supreme Court of this country has tattoos. He is a loser as well. LOL! Your logic stuns me and I hope to find you waiting on me and my fellow classmates (who also have tattoos) soon, in whatever low class profession you choose. You judgmental prick.

LOL "Dood." I would LOVE to know what you do for a living. Obviously, you are a success with your "undefiled" body. However, I am a loser because I have 9 tattoos (all easily covered by clothing) and I plan to earn a meager wage as a lawyer once I have finally finished law school. Oh what a degenerate I am! Furthermore, my professor who was the first law student in history to ever argue before the Supreme Court of this country has tattoos. He is a loser as well. LOL! Your logic stuns me and I hope to find you waiting on me and my fellow classmates (who also have tattoos) soon, in whatever low class profession you choose. You judgmental prick.

Youadoreme69 4

@ DOOD I have tattoos and am not a social misfit, I am working towards being a nurse, and I currently have two jobs one is taking care of a quadrapalegic and the other is working with an autistic child. I make more than enough money to pay all my bills and not mooch off other people. I also do volunteer work with special needs children. So what do you do that makes you so much better than us with tattoos?

pendulum2012 0

I know a ton of people that got tattoo's when they turned 18. Tattoo's don't define your personality, they are basically an accessory like a piercing. DOOD is an idiot, and good luck getting a job to the law school guy, it's looking pretty bleak for people fresh out of law school right now. my moms friends daughter got her degree at Cornell and still hasn't found a job.

csh45 0

You sir, must feel like a complete ass after reading all these coments. But let me add on.. I'm only 18, with 5 tattoos, guages and four piercings, and I dont plan to stop there. I have a well paying job, am going to college, and am moving out of my parents house next month into my own apartment. I haven't mooched off of anybody, including my parents, since I turned 16 and could get myself to a job. I've paid for my car, food, you name it, and I can still manage to take a group of four friends out to a nice dinner and pay for all of them, or pay a friends bar tab on their birthday, and other things like that whenever I feel like it. And, no, I'm not letting them mooch off of me, I just like to do nice things for my friends every once in a while. Because I can.. BESIDES THAT... tattoos are really expensive if you want good ones. Therefore, to say that people with tattoos don't make good money is pretty foolish. I've invested a lot of money into all of my tattoos because they mean a lot to me and they are all really amzing pieces of art. People pay around $100 and hour for their tattoos, and depending on the piece, and where its at, can spend an entire day at the shop or sometimes more. I so hate to see people make such gross generalizations without knowing what they're talking about.

your an ass for thinking that. I think your the only low life minimum wage earning jerk here

Intellectualist 0

*cough* Anyone know what a troll is? This person can't actually be seriously making a point here, their name is 'DOOD'. Keep feeding the troll folks, you've done well so far.

Your body is not supposed to be something to write/paint/whatever you feel like on. Grab a piece of paper and I don't know, write a poem. That's permanent.

IDOLGIRL 0

I am a registered nurse, unit manager, and I make GOBS of money. I have more income tax withheld than many people make in a year. Guess what-I have a tattoo. You, on the other hand, are an ignorant ass.

lifeislife_fml 0
daknox 0

#29 not everyone w/ rats are how u explained them to be so stop stereotyping people I have a tattoo and I probably make more money than you grow up

well I hope you never need medical care. I am a nurse and have a tattoo. other nurses and doctors have them so we wouldn't want you to be taken care of by us loser misfits that will never do well for ourselves.

:| Im continously surprised at how narrow minded and flat out moronic some people are.

That's when you tattoo "**** You" all down his arm for free.

How do you put "I'm a ******* douchebag, and I like little boys" into Chinese script?

you must be a real bitch. its not always the mans fault.

tcbailey 0

**** him. I agree with giving him the free dick ink and them cutting out the rest!!!! you know you could get away with screwing up something on his tats before you dump him!!!!!!!

tcbailey 0

wow 29 you scream pussy with your statement. I have plenty of ink and just started doing I myself. A lot of people see it as an art and then there are ignorant people like you. I won't even bring up the fact that I'm a well educated college student. Rock on with your " in the box" thinking!!!! It really must suit the douche nozzle approach you take in life!!!!!!!!!!

RainbowPoof 2

I think you should take everyone's advice and give him another, ridiculous tattoo. :D I guess I can't really complain about this guy, though; I dated a total douchebag for a month or so, just so he would beat the boss I was stuck on in a video game. XD