By Username - 27/06/2011 08:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend came before I'd even unbuttoned my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 470
You deserved it 7 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DudeImBetter 0

you better not tell his friends or he'll say you're a ****, plus it was you're fault you were rubbing his butt, he's just very sensitive some would say it's a plus.

Comments

Listen to 'I Just Had Sex' by the Lonely Islands. If you had sex under a 30 minutes duration, than you're qualified to say that you had sex.

More like , **** in my Pants, but nice try

iAmScrubs 19

I applaud to effort, but he came before sex had even taken place.

iAmScrubs 19

I applaud to effort, but he came before sex had even taken place.

iAmScrubs 19

I applaud to effort, but he came before sex had even taken place.

iAmScrubs 19

I applaud to effort, but he came before sex had even taken place.

iAmScrubs 19

Please ignore the multiple comments. I only meant to send 1 one.

almostalbino 10

Unless they managed to have sex while her pants were still buttoned.....

it's not a duration- it's within the last 30 minutes, constituting the 'just' with a time frame...

HU4L188 0

i guess your just THAT hot! lol

nocanhaz 4

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Mine is longer, I win.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. i believe mine's longer. i win. ;)

i wonder how he is at strip clubs. he probably has to wear snowpants.

was it his 1st time?tell him next time to come better prepared

iAmScrubs 19
JustLetItHappen 2

Wack? stfu **** an go make a sammich.

Really 54, really? That joke is so old it's not even funny anymore. It was hardly funny when it was first introduced. I'm not mad about that though. I'm mad that you just called someone a **** that you don't even know. You sir, can stfu.

give the guy 15 minutes to recharge, then see how the hair trigger is.

ellelovescarlo 0

2 options. 1. You are that damn good that you can make a guy blow his load before you even get your pants down. 2. He was so ready that he just couldn't hold it in any longer and just had to let himself go. But dang... talk about a fast shooter. Quick Draw McGraw there. Shootin before the target was even available.

julianne8174 0

hahaha you remind me of Juno! :D bahaaha **** that made my wholefucking day