By Username - 27/06/2011 08:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend came before I'd even unbuttoned my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 469
You deserved it 7 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DudeImBetter 0

you better not tell his friends or he'll say you're a ****, plus it was you're fault you were rubbing his butt, he's just very sensitive some would say it's a plus.

Comments

andiipandii 0

or maybe just blowing his load when necessary. OP didn't say whether there was any foreplay or why he was so excited in the first place, she just said that she hadn't the chance to get her own pants off. I can think of several occasions where that would be the case, like a hand job or a ********.. I don't think it's fair to dog on her boyfriend when it's quite possible that she could have taken her pants off, but the situation didn't call for it.

SneakherHead 5
Badshah29 6
brbgirl 0
hollywalker1012 2

Too much information. keep that one to yourself!!!!!

are you some random 11yr old >.>

supermankisses 1

you realize this is the INTERNET?

44-By the use of additional exclamation points, I'd say "she" was 12, or just turning.

Out of all the sexual FML's this is the one with to much information? Think we have all seen worse, much worse.

ferme ta calisse de grand yeule tabarnake.

don't read FML if you get offended by it Idiot

The person had to read the post first before complaining about it, moron. If I had a penny for everytime someone makes that stupid comment...

Perhaps she meant the site in general, instead of this post in particular. Perhaps it was a warning/chiding that if this kind of thing makes her uncomfortable, that she should avoid FML as a whole. Therefore, her statement can be relevant even after the offended party has read the post.

hollywalker1012 2

I was just kidding but thanks for your guys' feedback :/

That's what they all say -.- "I'm just kidding"

Too bad he won't be ready again in less than ten minutes v

iAmScrubs 19

Lonely Island songs can really sum up everything in life.

MissBunnyWillEat 11

he opened a window and a breeze rolled in.

nativepimp 1

no she was obviously rubbing his butt while he ate grapes with the window open

She must have asked him cash or credit

Bdubwv87 0

Either you are really hot or he is lame

lilclare 0

is your boyfriend from the lonely island by any chance?

lindseyluvszac 4

At least she knows he finds her VERY attractive, hell control it eventually, just let the heat die down :)

wtf is up with the dude in your picture?