Happy Thanksgiving to you all

By emilyta - 24/11/2011 07:14 - United States

Today, my husband threw up in the shower after drinking almost a whole bottle of wine. The shower won't drain now. Happy Thanksgiving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 865
You deserved it 2 879

emilyta_fml tells us more.

I don't drink much and he wanted to have drunk sex. Lol fail on him.

Top comments

am I the only one reacting to the fact that he threw up after one bottle of wine?

Comments

XenaWP 6

WEAK!! Not even a whole bottle.. Pft!

Sarah_moustache 9

I bet that left a lovely smell.

theten_fml 9

I just woke up vomiting and with diarrhea. Thanks Chillies

What a featherweight. I can drink a little over 75% of it without even a headache the next morning.

Ahh, good old American gluttony. A normal bottle of wine is 750mL but I've seen some that are almost 1.5L. Either your husband is 8 years old, or he's been drinking a lot more than you noticed.

aruam365 24

If my husband did that, I'd kick his drunk ass out. Getting drunk and leaving your wife responsible for you in your drunken state isn't ok.

am I the only one reacting to the fact that he threw up after one bottle of wine?

Yeah, I was thinking he was a bit of a light weight... That's like 6-8 standard drinks or less

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
alinka_fml 0

nope. I was going to say that I can drink a bottle of wine and more and still be fine.

Wine is the most evil drink... I'd have thrown up, too

CaptainDoorknob 7

40 - Russians are and always will be the masters of the drink. (I'm not Russian.)

bbedlock_fml 7

Time to get the plunger! Enjoy your Thanksgiving ;-)

Almost a whole bottle of wine? Watch out, we got a badass over here...

Just one bottle? Like a normal 0.75l bottle? What the ****?

Threw up after only 1 bottle of wine? I think it may have been the thanks giving food ;)

pfx2_fml 15

Almost one bottle of wine?... Pussy..

1l of Bailey's is roughly equivalent to 3 bottles of wine. After that amount almost everyone will be on his knees. After 1 bottle though.... he must be flyweight.

That's not wine, that's fortified wine, port, brandy etc.

You drink that Bailey's from Ol Greg?! Haha. (don't know what I'm talkin about then go to YouTube, and type in, ol, Greg"

magnetic_aura 26

You saw my downstairs mix up! You want to drink Bailey's from a shoe? Love it!!!

FYLDeep 25

One glass of wine a day is pretty healthy. One bottle? Not so much.

I doubt he drinks it daily if it made him puke in the shower.