By Username - 18/10/2010 12:03 - France

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called and told me he had cheated on me with a minor. She's claiming it was rape and is going to put him in jail. He asked me to help him pay for his attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 027
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You see? Now THIS is a boyfriend FML. None of this 'he said this, I feel a tad embaressed/sad'.

FFML_314 11

Why would an adult want to sleep with a child? Your boyfriend is sick and you should stay as far away as possible. Children are not appealing.

Comments

Hopersz 0

Wow. Your bf is a total retard no offense. If I were you id say "sure..im gonna help pay for her attorneys fees asshole". For real though ur man is stupid and deserves to go to jail

Pearljammer001 0

f your life defintly but you have to admit claiming rape was a ***** move

I'm just wondering how anyone ends up with a guy that dumb. Well... look on the bright side...at least you didn't marry the jackass. Also...he's a shitty guy. Not just because she was underage, but because he CHEATED. I really hope you didn't give him any money.

Gah - some people!!! First of all if he's a cheater then we know this guy's a liar. So if he says she was asking for it, maybe don't just take his word. Secondly, there are reasons there's an age of consent. I KNOW there are promiscuous young people out there etc - but if you know a person's underage - just don't even go there. Just because someone's putting it on tap, doesn't mean you have to sample it. If you want to do the horizontal mumba - find someone old enough, there are plenty of grown ups out there and save yourself the jail time. Don't whinge when the law comes knocking at your door.

Farion 7

At least he was honest with you

Just_Meh 0

Wow, I hope you dump this guy! I wouldn't pay any of his fees. Let him learn his lesson the hard way.

They will just love him in jail. He deserves it for cheating, and really why do guys go for jailbait its gross and they are imature.

skyeyez9 24

What it the allure for an adult to want to **** a minor? I am 32 and am attracted to guys my own age Not 15 yr old boys. I can't even fathom why that would cross a man or woman's mind. Ever.

did u give him the money? if u did, u r an idiot. let him stay in jail becuz he cheated on u.