By Username - 18/10/2010 12:03 - France

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called and told me he had cheated on me with a minor. She's claiming it was rape and is going to put him in jail. He asked me to help him pay for his attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 027
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You see? Now THIS is a boyfriend FML. None of this 'he said this, I feel a tad embaressed/sad'.

FFML_314 11

Why would an adult want to sleep with a child? Your boyfriend is sick and you should stay as far away as possible. Children are not appealing.

Comments

imright24 0

If it's a minor then it IS rape. Distance yourself.

Yep statutory rape.. Doesn't matter whether she said he could or not

FFML_314 11

That's not true. Just because she's a minor doesn't mean she's not within the age of legal consent. Morally wrong? Yes, but not necessarily legally wrong.

I think we have to assume that it's illegal where it took place (since we don't know the ages) since she already told us he's in jail. right?

Whoops it says "going to put him in jail" not he's in jail sorry my bad (although I still assume that she's researched the laws in her area since it's affecting her personally)

the guy sounds like a loser...but in his defense a lot of girls lie about their age

dlindemann 3

He has no defense, he shouldn't have cheated on her in the first place…

perdix 29

That would be money well spent! Get him off (the rape charges, that is) so you can have kids with this pedophile. Then, start saving money until the inevitable happens with your daughter -- you'll have attorney's fees and therapist's bills to pay then. Let him rot in jail, and be willing to testify against him in case he wants to use you as an alibi. Tell the court he makes you dress up as the naughty schoolgirl. Child molesters get the most anal rapes in prison -- the justice system sometimes works!

RedPillSucks 31

the rapist bills (you forgot the space)

TheDrifter 23

While sixteen or seventeen will bring extra time for her being a minor op doesn't say it's a stat case. She's likely just calling it rape to get out of trouble with her parents or explain away an unwanted pregnancy. After all who actually owns up to their mistakes these days?

exactly she probably just claimed it just to get out of trouble, its happened a million times before

wintermistress7 1

Psh, don't even bother bailing that douchebag out. He was stupid enough to do that and clearly he needs to realize what he did was WRONG. Trust me, save you money.

nakidna 0

first off. dump his stupid ass. why were u dating such an ass in the first place?

wanted4myeyez 7

don't waste ur money there is no way around it...he's going to jail. and deserves it!!!

The doing a minor part aside, could be a reasonable scenario where it's not as nasty as it sounds, the dude cheated on her, got caught and is now asking her to pay his legal bills. Why the hell should she pay to get his cheating ass out of jail? Kids, please remember, 15 will get you 20.