By Username - 18/10/2010 12:03 - France

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called and told me he had cheated on me with a minor. She's claiming it was rape and is going to put him in jail. He asked me to help him pay for his attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 027
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You see? Now THIS is a boyfriend FML. None of this 'he said this, I feel a tad embaressed/sad'.

FFML_314 11

Why would an adult want to sleep with a child? Your boyfriend is sick and you should stay as far away as possible. Children are not appealing.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

29: They may look older, but there other ways their age shows. The way they dress, how they talk: Do They talk about their career or how they think their curfew sucks? They have their own place or live with the parents? Shit, ask to see ID. I worked in law enforcement and seen tons of fake id and can tell almost instantly.

RedPillSucks 31

71. What if it was rape? It's his word against hers. He's not necessarily right. He could be saying she's "claiming" rape to lessen the damage with he (hopefully ex) girlfriend just as easily as the girl could be "claiming" rape to get out of being in trouble with her family.

yeah just let him go. #1 he cheated on you #2 he was with a kid (don't know how old:/ ) and #3 he's a ****** dumbass!!

RedPillSucks 31

let his ass rot in jail and go find you a new man :)

I feel your pain. My girlfriend cheated on me with her uncle and now I have to testify against him. Getting so many threatening phone calls, I don't even pick up anymore.

Technicolor_ 0

How can you say someone deserves this? I mean who in their right mind thinks that something like that is going to occur in their relationship..

LawlCakes99 0

This is where i would actually use the term 'I plead the fifth.'

rockstatic 0

Hope you didn't spring for a lawyer. The defenses to statutory are 1) they didn't have sex, or 2) she's over 18. Good luck with those. Even with murder you have to prove intent!