By Username - 18/10/2010 12:03 - France

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called and told me he had cheated on me with a minor. She's claiming it was rape and is going to put him in jail. He asked me to help him pay for his attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 027
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You see? Now THIS is a boyfriend FML. None of this 'he said this, I feel a tad embaressed/sad'.

FFML_314 11

Why would an adult want to sleep with a child? Your boyfriend is sick and you should stay as far away as possible. Children are not appealing.

Comments

at first when I read this, I thought it said that he had cheated on you with a mirror--not a minor. i was quite confused while reading the comments, and didn't understand why everyone was so concerned. hah.

eh. yeah. do not help him. let him be punished for his stupidity. a minor can make their own decision, but that doesn't mean you should act on it. by law a minor is a minor. and some if those minor girls are evil.

kayPandastyle 15

Ooh hell no **** that dude that's what he gets..

Next time wear the cheerleaders outfit, and you will not have this problem! What ever happen to standing by my man? Better or worse?

fthku 13

Did he just get thumbed down for saying girls falsely claiming rape is bad?

Have a heart. Get him an attorney. Let's just hope that he gets to be held in jail long enough to feel bad enough for what he did.