By Username - 18/10/2010 12:03 - France

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called and told me he had cheated on me with a minor. She's claiming it was rape and is going to put him in jail. He asked me to help him pay for his attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 027
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You see? Now THIS is a boyfriend FML. None of this 'he said this, I feel a tad embaressed/sad'.

FFML_314 11

Why would an adult want to sleep with a child? Your boyfriend is sick and you should stay as far away as possible. Children are not appealing.

Comments

hahhahaha 0

don't get him an attorney. he totally deserves it.

First of all, I wouldn't even consider paying for an attourney. He cheated on you! Forget the fact that it was with a minor, and just focus on that alone. The guy disrespected the relationship, and trust you had together, and now he expects you to pay for his attourney? And then what? You two will go back to normal, as if nothing happened at all? I'm not saying that this girl didn't want it, perhaps she did. but I'm sure he's aware that she actually can't consent as a minor. That it's illegal. Nevermind the fact that it's a complete douchebag move, considering he had a girlfriend. Seems to me like he's using you for whatever he can get, and when he doesn't get enough from you, I guess he turns to little girls. I'd get rid of him, and tell him to go take advantage of some little girl, and that you'reot going to let him walk all over you anymore. I'm sure you deserve a lot more decent than him!

I don't think that I will ever understand what goes on in men's minds, to make them think that after they cheated on their girlfriend that we're just going to go do whatever they need for them. Ugh.

emodude44 0

Why pay? He got himself into this. Let him face the music alone.

you should have gone into court and said that he hit you. send his ass to jail for longer.

EPICROCKERNINJA 8
ndiesal 0

I hope it works out for you kids, pun intended :/