By Username - 18/10/2010 12:03 - France

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called and told me he had cheated on me with a minor. She's claiming it was rape and is going to put him in jail. He asked me to help him pay for his attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 027
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You see? Now THIS is a boyfriend FML. None of this 'he said this, I feel a tad embaressed/sad'.

FFML_314 11

Why would an adult want to sleep with a child? Your boyfriend is sick and you should stay as far away as possible. Children are not appealing.

Comments

And, how old was this girl at the time of your...relationship? What birthday? I plead the fifth...

A: Dump his cheating ass B: Help a rapest get back on the streets you pick

jeffoe4u 0

Why didn't she screem while is was goin on?Guess she was enjoying it then,maybe he told her he was no longer interested that's why she's now claiming Rape,if I were u,I'll hold and stay by my Man,every man Cheats.Remember the Devil you know is Better than the Angel you don't know.Cheers.

KattAlex 4

Actually, it is considered legal in some states if the older party is only two years older then the younger party. Now, ifthe exceed that limit by three months it is considered illegal. So, if your boyfriend is only nineteen while the girl is seventeen she is not claiming statutory but actual rape.

That's crazy! watch the movie "Look" it's about the same issue and it's amazing!

don't help him... let his ass go to jail

girl, feel your pain... my now EX-boyfriend did that too. DON'T PAY FOR SHIT!!!

I rather expect she'd be "claiming" rape because after he had his way with her he wouldn't agree to leave his girlfriend for her underage ass...

and you laughed said go **** yourself and hung up right?