By Username - 18/10/2010 12:03 - France

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called and told me he had cheated on me with a minor. She's claiming it was rape and is going to put him in jail. He asked me to help him pay for his attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 024
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You see? Now THIS is a boyfriend FML. None of this 'he said this, I feel a tad embaressed/sad'.

FFML_314 11

Why would an adult want to sleep with a child? Your boyfriend is sick and you should stay as far away as possible. Children are not appealing.

Comments

FFML_314 11

No, it's not "eff his life" He should sit in jail. It's certainly not the worse thing to do, but people need to realize that you aren't considered an adult until you're 18 for a reason.

And sadly, there is no cure in sight...

Nice icon, Miror B. It makes it really obvious you're a dude now. (:

ChubbyCake 5

You should let him sit in jail. But show up for his court days:)

WTF! he should go to jail.. if the girl is claiming it to be a rape, then it is pretty much true..

Doesn't always work like that. She might have wanted it at the time too, but changed her mind afterwards, for whatever reason.

shakethat 10

he might have told her he didn't want a relationship n so now she regrets it. but I doubt the court cares because she's a minor she can't consent to it in the first place.

When it's dealing with a minor it's statutory rape whether she wanted it or not. When they're both adults it's a different story. There have definitely been cases where a girl has cried rape when it was completely consensual, because she felt bad afterwards or didn't want to admit it.

FFML_314 11

No, it's not always statutory rape.

msapp2 0

it's not always true. some girls are just spiteful. any one can be mad if they want but you all know it's true

RedPillSucks 31

legally, it doesn't matter whether she claims rape or not. If she's under age, its automatically rape. Unless, you're William Kennedy Smith or O.J. or someone else with enough money to buy their own justice.

iamchuck 0

One of those guys from Chile? I bet it was the one that had a wife and a girlfriend.

flashback.miss 28

=O weelll... now he'll get a date with Bubba.... maybe nah jk... :) but what the.... dont help him pay if i were you id just stay away from it all unless i absolutlely (sp!) had to answer questions...wello, iwould want to get both your and the girls side of the tale... and see what happens but i wouldnt wanna be caught between sides. neautrality is good this is a O___O kinda fml story...

That is absolutely disgusting. let his child raping ass rot in jail.

flashback.miss 28

and another thing.. who voted ydi?

flashback.miss 28
RedPillSucks 31

I would only vote YDI if she actually pays for his attorney