By Username - 18/10/2010 12:03 - France

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called and told me he had cheated on me with a minor. She's claiming it was rape and is going to put him in jail. He asked me to help him pay for his attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 027
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You see? Now THIS is a boyfriend FML. None of this 'he said this, I feel a tad embaressed/sad'.

FFML_314 11

Why would an adult want to sleep with a child? Your boyfriend is sick and you should stay as far away as possible. Children are not appealing.

Comments

Really nobody has said it yet? Fine I will. OMG did he get to meet Chris Hanson? When does his episode of To Catch a Predator on?

that's what happened to me, except I was the minor and he cheated with another minor. peds

Smdh...minor or not, he CHEATED! Let his cheating ass SIT IN JAIL!

Thats disgusting! I would be ashamed to put this on here. Im a mother of 2 this is tremendously sick.

wellinever 5

He already told you he did it. You won't be seeing him for a long time.

Give him the flick. 1) He cheated on you, 2) it was with a minor (idiot move there) & 3) Who the hell asks their partner who they cheated on them to help pay attorney fees for something that was showing major disrespect to them?! If it was me I'd be ditching his sorry ass & going to the trial just to laugh at him when he gets what he deserves getting hiss ass handed to him being thrown in jail.