By inlovewithstupid - 04/09/2011 16:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend bitched me out for being too controlling. Apparently, not only am I being unreasonable by not wanting him visiting strip clubs with his friends, I'm also just "looking for excuses to get mad" at him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 396
You deserved it 17 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Richard16 0

Get your self a male stripper... :)

my_usagi 0

Going to strip clubs and getting hard to girls taking off their clothes and dancing on your lap is cheating. It's different than ****. So, if you don't mind your bf watching girls strip at a club, what's the difference between that and him going over to his friend "sarahs" apartment so she can strip for him and give him a dance? What it's not like he's sleeping with her, right? If he thinks she's psycho for that. Then she can go dance naked and cocktease men, and if he doesn't like it, then he's "psycho".

Comments

Ahhh sometimes having a girlfriend just sucks ass :/ i wanna go to the strip club tooooooooooo

jadejazmyn 5

lol women kill me with this I let my boyfriend I let ny husband. any man who is a real man doesn't have their gf/wife permission to do anything they act as adults and do what they want to do. rather its not doing something out of consideration of their woman's insecurities or doing it any ways because aye they are adults and want to. weak a** mean need permission real men have conversations of understanding and then make an informed decision.

jadejazmyn 5

let's get something straight loghan. human beings do not lose the attraction to other people because they are in a relationship. a man looking at other naked women has no bearing on my self respect I'm not the one shaking my hind parts for money and objectifying myself for men. that's a personal life endeavor men like to take. it is not a disrespect to the woman for a man to partake in the wiles of another woman on a pole. mind u back in the day men had multiple wives and concubines whom they did sleep with . women go to strip clubs too while in relationships . the disrespect is sleeping w the woman shaking her behind in ur face. come home and give the horny to me and its all good. and for the women if a man cheats it is a personal issue he has with commitment its nothing wrong w you. stop being so insecure and see yourself for the sexxie beautiful queens that you are.

jadejazmyn 5

man I love sailorguy's comment. so funny and in a really worped way so true lmao

If a guy tells his girlfriend she can't do something with her friends, whatever it may be, he's always considered a crazy abusive control freak. I call double standard.

theonlysweetpea 10

Does it hurt your feelings? If so, why? I don't find enjoyment in strippers but he does, so why not let him have fun? It's not like he's cheating. Relax, lighten up

The way I see it, if my partner wants to go and see some chick dance for money with his friends, I don't really care. I'd only care if he wanted to go and sleep with other women, and you're not allowed to even touch a stripper. Relax, OP, and realise men like to look at boobies, but they still come home to your nagging ass at the end of the day.

Burdie04_fml 0

You should have let him go. I mean insecurity in your relationship is just going to cause more problems down the road. Let him go, then you go have a girls nights. Plain and simple

you need to relax atleast he is not cheating on you let the guy have a stripper to play with