By inlovewithstupid - 04/09/2011 16:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend bitched me out for being too controlling. Apparently, not only am I being unreasonable by not wanting him visiting strip clubs with his friends, I'm also just "looking for excuses to get mad" at him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 396
You deserved it 17 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Richard16 0

Get your self a male stripper... :)

my_usagi 0

Going to strip clubs and getting hard to girls taking off their clothes and dancing on your lap is cheating. It's different than ****. So, if you don't mind your bf watching girls strip at a club, what's the difference between that and him going over to his friend "sarahs" apartment so she can strip for him and give him a dance? What it's not like he's sleeping with her, right? If he thinks she's psycho for that. Then she can go dance naked and cocktease men, and if he doesn't like it, then he's "psycho".

Comments

You ARE being unreasonable. I can see having a problem with it if he's going 7 nights a week. If you trust him, then you should have nothing to worry about. If you don't trust him, then you have much larger issues to worry about than strippers. PS. I've been very happily married for over 12 yrs. I don't care if my hubby goes out with the boys to a strip club now & again because I know I get to reap the benefits of his night out ;)

Yeah, most guys are dumb like that. It all depends on how you said it though. "I'm really uncomfortable with you going to a strip club" is a lot different than "like hell you are!"

RyanX92 0

We all know strippers are souless thus your freaking out for no reason poor guy

bakreule 1

You are being controlling.....

Well, he could use a some fun time for himself and the guys. It's not like he's atomically going to cheat on you, he's only just going to see the naked girls dancing. No biggie deal, man.

Mr_Serious 6

its a strip club, if a guy goes to one and has a girlfriend that he is faithful to, then its less than watching a ****, except hes not getting off. If you are a girl and you get upset over your boyfriend going to a strip club, then you have some serious trust issues, and should probably resolve them before you're relationship goes any farther...

I love how all the guys don't see the big deal yet on the FML a while ago about the heart shaped necklace they were all going mental about it, double standards much?

ItsApril 0

Since my phone will not let me reply to my last comment... Like I said I don't trust the girls. I do trust my husband. I never said he would allow any girl to rub all up on him, but some try and try hard. Want to make that $$! LMAO I do not like the idea of some **** or ass thats been all over someone else touching my man. Never said he would allow them once they started. I simply do not want "dirty" things even trying to touch him, strippers or otherwise. May be the people who commented saying I was jealous should reread what I wrote and then get their heads out of their asses so they can comprehend more. =) Just because some people don't have a problem with it, does NOT mean everyone else has to think the same way. If it works for you, great! Have fun bickering about this now too. =)

KaitlynxD 5

I agree, your life sucks:you totally deserved it woman:man ratio

well so far it looks as if the guy is winning ;D thumbs up if you agree with the guy